13 Years and Still going Strong!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! SET YOUR ALARMS!
       FRIDAY 12/21/18 from 4 - 10 SL time
THOUSANDS of LINDENS in prizes and cash!
Thanks to you Club Carnage is celebrating its 13th anniversary in SL Friday 12/21/18 starting off at 4 PM SL time and we are going strong til 10!
DJ's will be taking your request through out the day with plenty of prizes you can win,  a gift giver and contests for each event with much L$ love for the winners! 
Have a piece of birthday cake! YAY CAKE!
See you here!

Club Carnage has thrived since December 2005 in a market where clubs are here today, gone tomorrow. A committed and professional management team and staff keep the club crowded, entertained and returning time after time.

We are a club that is friendly to newbies as well as those that have been around a while and everyone is welcome!

More than just a dance club - You can enjoy dancing, live DJ’s, trivia, games, shopping, events, and  contests.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Young/189/227/30

Edited by Venus Soyer

I loved working here when I first started out...it was a wonderful beginning experience to SL, but i had to go away and since returning i have decided to return there...the staff is AMAZING and Caem is a wonderful boss...incredible team though...everyone backs each other up and helps each other out...a true team environment....Happy 13th!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.