Sign in to follow this  
AnnabelleDovelight

Mesh bento head and body that are both modify?

>>Annddd I can't figure out how to move this to the correct section... so my apologies. This is in the wrong place. -_-

Hello everyone!

I need some opinions from the mesh savvy people here. I want to mod a ghost avatar, but with the lack of semi-transparent skins that go with mesh(that I know of!) I need to make my own. That being said, I would love to find a head and body that work well together AND are MODIFY. Both, without breaking the bank. I do not want to pay 3-5k for another bento head. Thus far what I have come up with is maybe the kemono body with human parts and the Normie head. 

Not making a furry ghost here, just dead human. 

So, I am hoping that maybe some of you could tell me if you know of any heads/bodies that match this description? Human, female, modify permissions or personal texture applier(though mod perms are preferable), less than 2500l. 

If anyone has any tip of where I might look I would greatly appreciate it!!

-Anna

Edited by AnnabelleDovelight

I'm pretty certain the ocacin body is modify they do a full perm version as well not too expensive, they do heads too. Meli Imako does full perm bento heads too there's one that's currently L$250 on the marketplace

I got the latest bento male body from Ocacin and I was trying to customize the skin with some tattoos but the Bake on Mesh system, using the related viewer, seems messed up, and the body got messed up. I dunno if it is an issue of the system itself still buggy or if it depends on the body. I'm waiting for Ocacin's reply to my messages. I wonder if anybody knows anything about this.