Jump to content
IvyLarae

What are some of your pet peeves?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

If only what followed the “Hey girl...” was that articulate.

This is why we have to script it ourselves, in memes.

There's a thought! Suppose we compose notecards, with the come-on lines laid out in advance for interested players?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

LOL "fun-sized, guff-tongued, pirouetting waif-boy" . . .

The Sexy™. Coming soon to a subscription service near you.

I'm seriously not sure I even know what "sexy" means anymore. And SL isn't helping.

Replace sexy with [unbridled] lust and I think you'll get it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is why we have to script it ourselves, in memes.

There's a thought! Suppose we compose notecards, with the come-on lines laid out in advance for interested players?

I wouldn’t be surprised if that made the rounds like that canned stri...err exotic dancer emote notecard.

We could include it in the Niramyth Dom Daddy bundle.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if that made the rounds like that canned stri...err exotic dancer emote notecard.

We could include it in the Niramyth Dom Daddy bundle.

I'm on it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Indeed!

Too bad she won't live.

 

But then again, who does? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, usedcars said:

being lied to by an sl gf or partner about their activities in sl

Since most of the relationships I have been are open relationships and I am accepting of most things/kinks my partner/gf likes,  telling lies to me about activities is bordering on stupidity

Edited by usedcars
Stupid autocorrect
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ryan? Is that you???

1812604318_FeministGosling-Blank.jpg.40c4fd21cd5477b4f9d4b6988ef9fefb.jpg

 

Gotta be honest, if someone opens on my ugly '09 looking avatar with that, I'm going to think they're either desperate or stupid.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lyssa Greymoon said:

Gotta be honest, if someone opens on my ugly '09 looking avatar with that, I'm going to think they're either desperate or stupid.

It's all about positive avatar body image!

And the ones who hit on the noobs as they come through the starting gate seem to have no hang ups in that regard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just another typical chat today.  Starts off well, very good flow.....then sends me a tp.. I turn him down and make the mistake again, of trying to explain to a moron why this approach is doomed.

He gets snarky so "goodbye"........and crickets.

I do get sick of this ego driven entitlement. Rant over.

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who recognise the altervista phishing scam link and yet lack the brain cells to even consider the possibility that the account posting said link is actually a victim of said phishing scam.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's all about positive avatar body image!

And the ones who hit on the noobs as they come through the starting gate seem to have no hang ups in that regard.

Those guys are extra desperate with a double shot of stupid. All LZ pouncers are. Insincere d-bags who give the same line to everyone just... I hate those guys. They deserve whatever they get.

Edited by Lyssa Greymoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lyssa Greymoon said:

Those guys are extra desperate with a double shot of stupid. All LZ pouncers are. Insincere d-bags who give the same line to everyone just... I hate those guys. They deserve whatever they get.

Oh that does take me back to my first few weeks, and the pushy arrogant bullying messages I got almost every day.....including the RL photos........ :(

Its like a rite of passage and I guess it still goes on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Oh that does take me back to my first few weeks, and the pushy arrogant bullying messages I got almost every day.....including the RL photos........ :(

I had a number of people inform me that because I wouldn't voice for them, I was clearly a man. Someone's made a comment along those lines in another thread I'm ignoring...it's not directed at me personally but I'm included in the target of his error-ridden ire. I'm actually very happy to voice for good people, have even sung on occasion. But for the same reason I didn't put out a nice nesty box of picnic food when I had an ant infestation, I don't voice for entitled c**kwombles.

It doesn't really bother me if they decide I am a man. At this particular time of the month, I wish they were right. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Replace sexy with [unbridled] lust and I think you'll get it.

I’d be afraid of getting trampled, with no bridle.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Just another typical chat today.  Starts off well, very good flow.....then sends me a tp.. I turn him down and make the mistake again, of trying to explain to a moron why this approach is doomed.

He gets snarky so "goodbye"........and crickets.

I do get sick of this ego driven entitlement. Rant over.

This must work for some guys often enough that they keep doing it.  I don'y get it one bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Donna Underall said:

This must work for some guys often enough that they keep doing it.  I don'y get it one bit.

Those guys tend not to care about success rate, nor are they particularly picky; so they'll rattle off a quick line/tp to anyone that appears to have the right number of arms, legs and breasts, expecting the vast majority to be shot down or ignored, but are happy because they'll get their one success. Which sucks for the 99% of us that have to endure this nonsense.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Donna Underall said:

This must work for some guys often enough that they keep doing it.  I don'y get it one bit.

If it is any consolation I suspect it mostly just works on other guys RP'ing girls. 😏

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

If it is any consolation I suspect it mostly just works on other guys RP'ing girls. 😏

Hopefully a guy RP'ing a girl who offers a helpful "you know I'm a guy, right" about halfway through. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My latest pet peeve is the very low amount of gender-neutral clothing and skins. Whether it's masculine stuff for female bodies, or feminine stuff for male bodies; being gender-neutral or androgynous is SL in Hard mode.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Those guys tend not to care about success rate, nor are they particularly picky; so they'll rattle off a quick line/tp to anyone that appears to have the right number of arms, legs and breasts, expecting the vast majority to be shot down or ignored, but are happy because they'll get their one success. Which sucks for the 99% of us that have to endure this nonsense.

They don't even count limbs and breasts. Trust me. I've had them. (says the guy with three limbs and no breasts) 😁

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

My latest pet peeve is the very low amount of gender-neutral clothing and skins. Whether it's masculine stuff for female bodies, or feminine stuff for male bodies; being gender-neutral or androgynous is SL in Hard mode.

 

I think the biggest hurdle are the bodies themselves. They sort of set you up into a gender box. Who ever figures it out will be rich!

That being said, I know someone that wears a Maitreya body (sometime a v-tech)with a male head and absolutely makes it work! I mean he’s gorgeous too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

I think the biggest hurdle are the bodies themselves. They sort of set you up into a gender box. Who ever figures it out will be rich!

That being said, I know someone that wears a Maitreya body (sometime a v-tech)with a male head and absolutely makes it work! I mean he’s gorgeous too!

I am using Maitreya with V-tech but I couldn't get a male head to work with it, the neck size is way different. But I did find a less-feminine female head similar to my previous male one, that works well with my male skin.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

I am using Maitreya with V-tech but I couldn't get a male head to work with it, the neck size is way different. But I did find a less-feminine female head similar to my previous male one, that works well with my male skin.

Catwa has a few male/female heads too! Those  would work with a Maitreya. You might be able to work with one of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

I am using Maitreya with V-tech but I couldn't get a male head to work with it, the neck size is way different. But I did find a less-feminine female head similar to my previous male one, that works well with my male skin.

I've never seen you in full, but I've always thought your profile pic was beautiful. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...