Jump to content
IvyLarae

What are some of your pet peeves?

Recommended Posts

Heres an updated list:

  • Peoples whose boobs are bigger than there avatar
  • This:

pizap.com15607874670621.thumb.jpg.3e936eecb3c971aab8907f97081b69a9.jpg

  • People who call me confused when I tell them I'm bisexual, or tell me they can make me " strictly D*ckly"
  • People who will instantly start cussing at and insulting you the minute you state opposing opinions
  • People who try to publicly out you and make you look like a villain, but can't see that they are actually outing themselves
  • Interrogation IM's
  • Rude club owners/ Managers

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, IvyLarae said:

People who try to publicly out you and make you look like a villain, but can't see that they are actually outing themselves

You're not alone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, IvyLarae said:
  • People who will instantly start cussing at and insulting you the minute you state opposing opinions

If it's any consolation, I don't require people to oppose my opinions to justify cussing. I just like doing it.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

If it's any consolation, I don't require people to oppose my opinions to justify cussing. I just like doing it.

Don't get me wrong, I have the mouth on me that would make Samuel L Jackson blush but when it comes to a civil conversation/ debate, I Immediately think poorly of someone if they ask my opinion, or state something I don't agree with and I voice as much and they resort to calling me names and swearing at me, like we're all adults here, act as much please

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

And I probably should have stated this 39 pages ago but I didn't expect this forum to go on for this long, so better late than never right? lol

I don't agree with how the recent drama played out with a certain someone ( I won't mention their name, wanna know go to page 27 I believe and you'll see) but I can also see certain points when they brought up people bashing others pet peeves and I wasn't innocent from it either so please from now on, be kind when it comes to criticizing someones peeves that they posted here. I get we're all human and sometimes things get out of hand but we're all adults here and we should act as much, if you can't criticize someones peeves without bashing them, slandering them or using otherwise snide or rude remarks to do so, then please refrain.

I would like this forum to be around for 39 ( and hopefully more) more pages and I worry if we handle situations in that matter again we will get shut down, not to mention being rude is simply uncalled for

Thanks for your time and I'm looking forward to seeing your future peeves

-Ivy

Edited by IvyLarae
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

How many pet peeves can someone have before they become a hoarder?

Good question....hmmmmm I think if you have more than 20 you may have a problem and need to seek counseling  lol xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there Pet Peeve Rescues? Are there no-kill Pet Peeve shelters? If you don’t feed your Pet Peeves, will they die? Is there an ASPCPP?

7D133B6A-0DE3-4197-BE26-04676F6612D2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IvyLarae said:

Heres an updated list:

  • Peoples whose boobs are bigger than there avatar
  • This:

pizap.com15607874670621.thumb.jpg.3e936eecb3c971aab8907f97081b69a9.jpg

  • People who call me confused when I tell them I'm bisexual, or tell me they can make me " strictly D*ckly"
  • People who will instantly start cussing at and insulting you the minute you state opposing opinions
  • People who try to publicly out you and make you look like a villain, but can't see that they are actually outing themselves
  • Interrogation IM's
  • Rude club owners/ Managers

 

The last one really gets me going........and normally I'm like an inert gas...  ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A have a new one: mass IM's.  I'm dancing at a club (by myself) and listening to the singer when up pops a conference chat from the club manager to everyone in the sim. "Please join our group and don't forget to tip."

Are they just trying to impress a sense of how little they care about the individual on purpose? Spam?  That's going to make me want to return?

The first time this happened I simply thought some dude was IM'ing every one at once to save time with his rejection.  Now I just find it tacky and unwelcome.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expectation:

a2f3ca8053.png

Reality:

4a50357bfa.png

All three (five, including those offscreen) of your models using colour combos not possible without buying the fatpack? That's a paddlin'.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Expectation:

a2f3ca8053.png

Reality:

4a50357bfa.png

All three (five, including those offscreen) of your models using colour combos not possible without buying the fatpack? That's a paddlin'.

Seriously. I HATE this. I never buy these, purely out of spite.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When group allows to post MM or lucky letters and it all became a crazy mess,like 506 persons type same letters )

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know it's funny (not funny haha), there are false advertising laws in the US, yet companies get away with it all the time because no one has ever bothered to close the loopholes they use against us, the consumers. I don't think people really realized what they were getting us all into when they started making SL as much like RL as possible. Most of us come to SL to get away from RL and yet many of the worst aspects of RL just had be dragged into SL. 

Humans are wishy washy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

You know it's funny (not funny haha), there are false advertising laws in the US, yet companies get away with it all the time because no one has ever bothered to close the loopholes they use against us, the consumers. I don't think people really realized what they were getting us all into when they started making SL as much like RL as possible. Most of us come to SL to get away from RL and yet many of the worst aspects of RL just had be dragged into SL. 

Humans are wishy washy.

Too bad the current administration has effectively gutted the consumer protection  agency. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Too bad the current administration has effectively gutted the consumer protection  agency. 

Do not get me started. We'll both end up banned.

I will say this though and leave it at that; It should have been @$$Trumpet, not Kennedy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Expectation:

a2f3ca8053.png

Reality:

4a50357bfa.png

All three (five, including those offscreen) of your models using colour combos not possible without buying the fatpack? That's a paddlin'.

Ooooo! Pink AND orange..........whooooo! 🌝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2018 at 3:09 AM, Klytyna said:

Was time, back when I started, that "everyone" in the so called SL BDSM Community assumed that the *official* Mistressing outfit was a system layer v-neck leather catsuit from Immershoen, an xcite scripted lag-whip coiled on one hip, some bling bangles, big flexi hair, and...

A pair of Bax calf height boots...

And woe betide you if you didn't wear the *official costume* while acting in anyway Domme, as the Baxers would denounce you for not being a "Proper Mistress" because you wern't wearing the right look.

:D 
 

"Everyone?"  I've never worn or owned any of those things. Furthermore your perception of the "so called SL BDSM Community" is short sighted and bias. When I started SL it was "your world, your imagination. Who are you to deny anyone that?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Suspiria Finucane said:

"Everyone?"  I've never worn or owned any of those things. Furthermore your perception of the "so called SL BDSM Community" is short sighted and bias. When I started SL it was "your world, your imagination. Who are you to deny anyone that?

I just bought new Bax boots tyvm lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Expectation:

a2f3ca8053.png

Reality:

4a50357bfa.png

All three (five, including those offscreen) of your models using colour combos not possible without buying the fatpack? That's a paddlin'.

Ooh my god.. yes. I thought I was the only one! Literally can't make those combos without buying the entire package. So painful..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Roguerie said:

Ooh my god.. yes. I thought I was the only one! Literally can't make those combos without buying the entire package. So painful..

Not just needing the fatpack.

If it's not rendered in SL .. then there is a high chance that's because it looks junk in SL and the creator has no idea why or how to get a better texture bake.

I refuse to buy anything where the creator just exports a render from whatever they made / bought the outfit on display in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The short version.

Guy hits me up on the beach and compliments my Flickr page. Gushingly.

Ok. "Shields Up"

Tells me he has an art gallery which he would like to show me.

"Whats your style" I ask.....  evasive

"Should I change?"

"No its a private gallery"

Ok I go along with this, hoping against hope he has an art gallery.

I rezz there. It's nude porn, sex acts, some with blood.

I tp home. "Not my style" I told him

"Whats wrong? he said, it's only art, I was hoping we could collaborate"

😖

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

"Whats wrong? he said, it's only art, I was hoping we could collaborate"

😖

"Artistic differences."

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if someone mentioned it before in this post but yeah..

When I finally found a cute sweater, awesome leggins and then I click the demo to see this display " Exclusively Maitreya" - rolls eyes- I like my Lara body too but damn..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...