Jump to content

What are some of your pet peeves?


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh I just have one pet peeve. I really can't stand people who are annoyed by either of the following: empty profiles, 'unreadable' fonts, unmatching body parts, flexi prims, AO-less avis, jazz hands,

DJs/hosts teleport inviting their "friends"

I'm not apportioning blame for what's been going on in this forum recently, because that's one thing that appears to start a thread on its downward spiral. Like many of us here - I am absolutely

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Seicher Rae said:

Not sure which one of us is which in this...

   Me neither, but it was cute - and contains stingers! 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Orwar said:

   Me neither, but it was cute - and contains stingers! 

GAHD. Sylvia, Orwar, QUIT IT. I was drinking coffee! FFS. Now I have to get paper towels, shake out my keyboard... seriously. WTF is wrong with you?

 

Just laughing. And you're right. It is cute. Downright adorable. And the cat is all like, "Ok, this thing is getting a hug one way or other! Ow! Purr! Purr. Eek." And yeah, think that could go either way avatar-wise. "When misanthropes hug it out."

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Put that stinger away first, mister.

It's funnier your way, but point (snerk) of fact, aren't I the one with the stinger? Ooooh, that could get real complicated for Orwar.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

c9e7edde15.png

My pet peeve is when you post a throwaway annoyance, get distracted by work, come back to find 5 pages of arguing and people disingenuously misreading what you've written.

Life's too short to comb through all that noise.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

this comes after a long session of scouring for clothes on the mp but i've never gotten clothing with pre-posed arms.... especially when the clothes in question are cute but the ARMS...... if i can't lovingly punch my friends in the face what's the point

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, asteriddle said:

this comes after a long session of scouring for clothes on the mp but i've never gotten clothing with pre-posed arms.... especially when the clothes in question are cute but the ARMS...... if i can't lovingly punch my friends in the face what's the point

I was unaware that clothing with built in posing existed. How awful.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, asteriddle said:

this comes after a long session of scouring for clothes on the mp but i've never gotten clothing with pre-posed arms.... especially when the clothes in question are cute but the ARMS...... if i can't lovingly punch my friends in the face what's the point

 

4 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

I was unaware that clothing with built in posing existed. How awful.

I have a dress with this. It keeps my arms permanently held together (below). My peeve is that I don't have one in RL, because it would prevent me from typing comments on the Forum when I shouldn't.

 

Queensgarden 050720-2_004 resize small.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Another one. You're officially old when you get invited to join AARP or CARP. Was getting their mailers before I ever hit the big Five Oh! 🤣

Yep. Get used to it. I got my invitations in my 40s too. Nothing says, "I feel great today!" like an invitation to AARP.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

 

I have a dress with this. It keeps my arms permanently held together (below). My peeve is that I don't have one in RL, because it would prevent me from typing comments on the Forum when I shouldn't.

 

Queensgarden 050720-2_004 resize small.jpg

Okay this one is allowed.

Exceptions are okay. :P

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

c9e7edde15.png

My pet peeve is when you post a throwaway annoyance, get distracted by work, come back to find 5 pages of arguing and people disingenuously misreading what you've written.

Life's too short to comb through all that noise.

Yeah, that's how forums work. ;) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Yep. Get used to it. I got my invitations in my 40s too. Nothing says, "I feel great today!" like an invitation to AARP.

I was getting the damn things when I was in my 20s/30s.  It's actually worth the inexpensive membership fees.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...