Examples of what can be done with 1024 parcel

KiraDolsy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I'm new to building and I just bought my very first 1024 parcel.  Yay for me!  ^^  I'm not exactly sure what I want it to be yet though.  

So, I was hoping for good examples of what can be done with a 1024 parcel and less than 351 prims (skybox or land)?  I know that's a broad question, but I was just looking for some inspiration from Flickr, here, or in world.  So far, I haven't found much.  

Thanks in advance.

You might have missed the "The Home and Garden thread" because it's near the bottom of the page here in the General Discussion Forum, but that's where you should go for ideas. There are 22 pages of posts dealing with nothing but land and building ideas. A lot of them will be for parcels much bigger than your 1024 (even those will have good ideas), but a great many are for plots half the size of yours or smaller. Here's one about building and decorating a house on a lot of less than 400 m².

2 hours ago, KiraDolsy said:

Hi,

I'm new to building and I just bought my very first 1024 parcel.  Yay for me!  ^^  I'm not exactly sure what I want it to be yet though.  

So, I was hoping for good examples of what can be done with a 1024 parcel and less than 351 prims (skybox or land)?  I know that's a broad question, but I was just looking for some inspiration from Flickr, here, or in world.  So far, I haven't found much.  

Thanks in advance.

The bolded: What do you want? Do you like what you see around you on the ground? If you don't, then a skybox is the best.

Or do you want a garden and house/cottage on the ground? Is it flat or flat/ish?

And, a budget. Do you plan to spend L, and what's your limit?

Are your style modern, classic, dungeon (lol)

1 hour ago, Dillon Levenque said:

You might have missed the "The Home and Garden thread" because it's near the bottom of the page here in the General Discussion Forum, but that's where you should go for ideas. There are 22 pages of posts dealing with nothing but land and building ideas. A lot of them will be for parcels much bigger than your 1024 (even those will have good ideas), but a great many are for plots half the size of yours or smaller. Here's one about building and decorating a house on a lot of less than 400 m².

I recommend this thread too, if you go back a page or more, you will find @Coby Fodens posts on a 512 plot. She has very low land impact furniture and build.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.