How do you look without your Bento Head?

Zennessa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

31 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I want to see the weird head shape under the mesh head.  :D

It's weird ...

5230a7bcab4080379ae0a4fd0b1b2628.png

Mesh hair, eyes, teeth and ears.  System head with a shape made for LeLutka Simone

[eta]
Oh, I still have the LAQ system skin on that was part of the pre-mesh look posted earlier.

[eta 2]
With the mesh head and alpha ...

0e3557529f61c72648e8bb00255e60df.png

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Is this about how we looked like before we adapted to wearing a mesh head permanently... or how we would look like, if we took it off now and had our weirdly adapted shapes visible?

Hmmmm I’d say the latter because for me it wasn’t my classic look but the look of me when I took off my head to switch to another so I guess it’s the visible adapted shape you mention. 

If we're doing how we look when we take off the bento head and not what our system head looked like then this is me without my LeLutka SIMONE.  I'm not as badly deformed as some I've seen.  The skin is my old Angel Rock Serene Burnt Amber which I'd still use if I could find an applier for my head.

amanda no head.png

• Like 6

I've never had a mesh head.  I'm sticking with 'system' for for the foreseeable future :)

CD NS 001.jpgI

Also I still have a 'system' body but I might get into trouble if I posted a picture of it here !

PS the two oval windows behind me make me look like I'm wearing kitty ears, but I'm not,

CD NS 002.jpg

But there's no harm in practising expressions in case I get Bento . . .

Edited by Conifer Dada
  • Like 9

On 12/12/2018 at 7:16 AM, Marianne Little said:

Haha. Usually I don't wear tattoos in SL but if I do, it's all in.

The only way to tell it's the default head, is zooming on around the nostrils. The mouth is either a teeth tattoo, an alpha that show teeth, the PXL teeth, or the Loud Mouth mouth. The Loud Mouth add-on improved my profile so much, but it was hard to edit and had a seam. I see that I wrote that the picture was unedited, so I did a good job with the windlight, or I used another solution than Loud Mouth.

I love that tattoo, where is it from?

10 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Ideal lightning and angles do wonders. Thats why facelights were so much more popular back in the day.

I hated face lights. But then I hated a lot of things that were popular at the time.

At any rate, if the lights and angles I'm using make people's heads look lovely to me, I'm happy with that. If others don't like my head, they are free to look the other way. (Much like in RL.) I'll probably get into it eventually but I am too bored with it right now to invest anything more in it for the moment. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.