Toolinator

!xcite X5 items and skins

I have purchased the X5 item and a 200L$ skin pack with it. The item hud installs and when I install the item it's not there. Whether I wear , add , attach to HUD or attach the skin shows up as my avatar holding the box and when I run through the installer (on myself) and nothing. Does any one have any idea of how it works or is X5 not really a good choice and I am wasting my time on this ? I have tried in the LL viewer and in Firestorm (latest of both and from the official sites)

Thanks for any help

2 hours ago, Toolinator said:

I have purchased the X5 item and a 200L$ skin pack with it. The item hud installs and when I install the item it's not there. Whether I wear , add , attach to HUD or attach the skin shows up as my avatar holding the box and when I run through the installer (on myself) and nothing. Does any one have any idea of how it works or is X5 not really a good choice and I am wasting my time on this ? I have tried in the LL viewer and in Firestorm (latest of both and from the official sites)

a few tips:

read the manual
ask in the usergroup

Did you waste your time/money?... thats on you to decide, but seeing, sometimes litterary, how many guys abandoned that brand last years, it would be second choice for many of us.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

Did you waste your time/money?... thats on you to decide, but seeing, sometimes litterary, how many guys abandoned that brand last years, it would be second choice for many of us.

I believe Aeros is the way to go nowadays.

32 minutes ago, lavalois said:

I believe Aeros is the way to go nowadays.

it's next to better looking also not able to talk ...those premade emotes are horrible in that other mentioned brand.one

• Like 2

I agree with previous responses, that product is not really the best one at the market anymore and this is not the best place to ask support, you might do better asking in the store group or contacting the creators.

Thank you for the responses and I am starting to see that I may have made a bad choice. I was nudged in the direction of Bento animations and I bought a "Gerald full bento" pack by Vista Animations for 2000L$ and the animations are almost creepy lifelike. I looked at Aeros and I am loving the HUD much more than the !Xcite HUD as well but haven't tried one yet.

Edited by Toolinator