Sign in to follow this  
Dime Darrow

Fashion Designers from the United kingdom

I wonder if anyone can help.   Does anyone know of any fashion designers in Second Life that are from the UK, My SL partner is an SL Model and needs a designer from the UK.

If anyone has any ideas that would be awesome.

Thanks in Advance

On 12/11/2018 at 12:21 AM, Dime Darrow said:

I wonder if anyone can help.   Does anyone know of any fashion designers in Second Life that are from the UK, My SL partner is an SL Model and needs a designer from the UK.

If anyone has any ideas that would be awesome.

Thanks in Advance

It would be even more awesome, if you could explain, why your SL gf/model needs a designer from the UK. Would you deny someone from Dublin?

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
  • Like 2

On 12/10/2018 at 11:21 PM, Dime Darrow said:

Does anyone know of any fashion designers in Second Life that are from the UK. My SL partner is an SL Model and needs a designer from the UK.

It's against the TOS for anyone to disclose RL information about another person, including real-world location.

I'm curious about the whys of this request. I haven't been able to think of a single reason which would matter in SL.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

I haven't been able to think of a single reason which would matter in SL.

Time zome, but even then someone from Pretoria should be OK, so curious myself

• Like 1

This sounds to me like one of those Pageant Miss kind of deals, often the models that run for a specific country need to or possibly just want to, focus/feature a designer from the same country? That is what I imagine to be the only reason for it as timezones are so overlapped that you can organise to meet up at some random time that eventually suits. Often the model is not from the country of representation so maybe the rules state that your gown has to be made by someone that is, for authenticity.