Help With Terrain

LiamFangzDemorte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, LiamFangzDemorte said:

wanted to do snowy

if you only have half of the homestead, it's not very likely you can change the textures on the terrain. The only possible way is using mesh terrain object to change to wintertextures. Thats not a real problem it will only use LI. Those landscaping objects/landforms are quite easy to find inworld or MP

9 hours ago, LiamFangzDemorte said:

need help renting a 1/2 homestead but dunno what to do for terrain a home looks small on that land wanted to do snowy hmm I dunno maybe I could separate I dunno

Find which way the sun rises and set. Build up some hills on the sides from that. Initially make the hills C or S shaped with mirrors so your home is inside the widest part and there are thinner points to sunrise and fall. Get that done fast, then populate it with trees. I mostly use these and these as they are 1 prim each.

After the trees and rocks, add a cliff+waterfall and a stream, a little bridge crossing the stream. Over time add a few little clearings with cuddles and a campfire so you can sit with friends without the house being in view. There is no rush making these, get the 2 C/S shapes around your house first.  Those will change over time as you work slowly.

Treat each little seperate area like a room. 

I can't stress enough how important it is to frame the the sunrise and sunset.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.