Mesh heads for men

jeremy123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for suggestions for Bento mesh heads for men. I have had 2 Catwa heads and all in all I was happy with them. Anyone have suggestions on heads to try out that are as functional and aesthetically pleasing?

Edited by jeremy123
took out text that was irritating to someone

1 minute ago, jeremy123 said:

I like the look of that one. How much did it run, L$ wise?

the price is same with catwa, L$5000, but for me I gonna use it entire time. But of course go demo it with the shapes, skin, etc.

Edited by elixdude
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

xxx xxxx also doesn't threaten other creators with fake DMCAs over the standard SL UV map like another un-named head creator.

all do it when they have serious thoughts a copyright is violated, no brand is excluded. The only way to find out if that's really going on is investigate and file a DMCA.
There's simply to much money going around in this business to let go.
The forums are not the place to insinuate or discuss this with direct hints on the party that possibly did this.

3 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Yeah but sadly fraudulent DCMAs became a business practice too. The current DCMA system just encourages them.

true, but there's a line between fraudulous and have a strong idea there is a breach, also the last can only be investigated by filing a DMCA, in this case i doubt it is only bad intentions because of the serious damage that can be done to consolidated brand by a false accusation.
And it still doesn't belongs to be discussed here with a strong pointing to a inworld business.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.