Sign in to follow this  
Skullfeier

Looking for a roleplay Hud for our Roleplay sim

Ok guys i am kinda looking for a hud or something like that, that is able to basically lvl up trough training as we want to have special martrial arts abilitys in it one for elements wepons and beast mode and one for unique abilitys that you can get trough training or trough consuming items or somehow forge together with beast like shapeshifting for teh beast mode. has to have a health bar to and something for the class to 

We want to create a asian time traveling roleplay sim with a Typicial asian kingdom and theier ranks  everything is still in progress of developing if you guys have other ideas to it i would love to hear them or if you have interest in it you can also IM me inworld 

P.s: Sorrrrry if everything is a bit confusing 

I don't think there is an actual hud for that sort of need. You might have to find someone that is good at scripting and get them to make it for you, which may mean having to pay them if they don't feel like doing it just to be nice.