Questions about the new Belleza Jake body update

Elihac

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, so i just logged in game and i saw that belleza jake had a new updated version which in all honesty is literally AMAZING so many options  and new features added and i am more than happy seeing  this update BUT ,  i do have one well, "tiny" problem  at the moment and that is the hands .. apparently with this new update hands are slightly different and i cant seem to be able to wear any of my bento rings - gloves,they just wont fit anymore .. i have spent  soo  much on accessories  like rings, nails , gloves and so on ,so i was wondering if anyone knows anything about  this like if there is going to be any update on accessories made for belleza jake body from the creators that do make accessories for that specific body or ???

You could always tell the creators of 3rd party accessories to update them. Some will and some will not care. Second option tell the creator of the Belleza a body that the geometry of the hands are no longer the same as the previous version, and see if they update the issue but in my case I know Belleza updates like once a year.

3 minutes ago, ErikaKotov said:

You could always tell the creators of 3rd party accessories to update them. Some will and some will not care. Second option tell the creator of the Belleza a body that the geometry of the hands are no longer the same as the previous version, and see if they update the issue but in my case I know Belleza updates like once a year.

Thank you very much , yes i was thinking  of doing that but i thought to ask on forums first see if anyone knows about maybe some near future updates or so .. thanks again for the reply :) 

Your best bet is to message the creators of the accessories that no longer work and ask them to update.

When the Venus, Isis and Freya got updated, some of the stuff for us ladies got broke too. Some creators like Real Evil updated. A lot didn't, so you're kinda out of luck on some things to be honest. 

I do love belleza jake now after i ditched to gianni all day cuz 2 years not leaving beta. Can tattoo the arm separately, improved neck, hand pose, and more alpha on ankle. The minus is just the alpha hud using dark color instead green that makes me quite hard to alpha sometimes. Overall I'm happy with how jake leave beta state. 😄😄

14 hours ago, juma Capalini said:

Yeah i got a redelivery and got my updated body.

First impressions i like the alpha cuts on ankles and the hand poses are pretty good, Good to see the neck sheath issue improved as well.

A little better, but not fixed unless you are in the 3M crowd, or getting to that size.

I call this one, The Jake Neck.

9edecb0504e0018b31a09e4b0b480bb5.png.9e7d0eca3b1f20c4aef001877678137a.png

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

A little better, but not fixed unless you are in the 3M crowd, or getting to that size.

I call this one, The Jake Neck.

Oh my god, I forgot to mention that how bad the neck is. It makes your neck like < > and i ended up reducing it till it's "fine" 😱😱

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, elixdude said:

I do love belleza jake now after i ditched to gianni all day cuz 2 years not leaving beta. Can tattoo the arm separately, improved neck, hand pose, and more alpha on ankle. The minus is just the alpha hud using dark color instead green that makes me quite hard to alpha sometimes. Overall I'm happy with how jake leave beta state. 😄😄

Oh... I didn't realise i could tattoo an arm seperately now, Another bonus with the update.

I was wearing an ascend bomber jacket with the new updated body but the cuff part of the jacket the bottom of my wrist was coming through the cuff even though the hands were set at the same size on each body, i eventually had to switch back to the beta body just to wear the jacket.

58 minutes ago, juma Capalini said:

i eventually had to switch back to the beta body

the updated box of the update :) (yes keep sight on using the latest update, with auto update you got two deliveries, the store redelivery will only give one, the early birds need to go agian i think) ..  contains 4 bodies ... 2.0, originial, original hands and one original feet .. pick your choice :)

13 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

the updated box of the update :) (yes keep sight on using the latest update, with auto update you got two deliveries, the store redelivery will only give one, the early birds need to go agian i think) ..  contains 4 bodies ... 2.0, originial, original hands and one original feet .. pick your choice :)

Thanks for the heads up.

I also got my update when i logged on today, so I have 2 updated bodies now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.