Need a Wedding Photographer

SuzySilvershoes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, 

I'm looking for an affordable wedding photographer who will come to my venue and take some posed and artistic freedom photos of my wedding ceremony and reception. The wedding is not until January 2020 due to us wanting a January Wedding but cannot financially afford one until 2020. We don't have a date just yet but are aiming towards a Saturday in January at around 7:00pm SLT. Even tho the wedding is far out I would like to start researching Photographers and their prices and packages so I can add it to my budget and save up for it. So if you are a photographer or know of one please comment with their Name, SLURL, website address, examples, package info and/or prices! 

Thank you.

Hey, Suzy! My name is Nora and wedding photography is one of my many things that I do within secondlife! I do have a private studio, but I also work with Serendipity Weddings if you are looking for other staff as well (officiant, DJ, poses, etc). Serendipity especially has some excellent choices for wedding photographers. I will shamelessly slide in my own work here, though:  

If you have any questions regarding packages and things, please feel free to reach out to me, although most information is in the "picks" section of my profile in-world. Congratulations on your upcoming day!

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.