Take a word leave a word (game)

Derekmate

3 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Football Rag

And, to allow the next poster to go either way...

Where do you GET all these rags!?  Never mind, there are some things Man Was Not Meant to Know.  You do know, though, that using them so often keeps us having to come up with two-word combinations using "rag"?  

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 8:21 PM, CheriColette said:

Virgin Galactic

spaceshiptwo-virgin-galactic.jpg

When I was a kid, spaceships looked like this, and were serious business:

th?id=OIP.dS4B8fpWTPA-c6y20xXEaAHaDo&pid

Nowadays, they look like something from a circus!  (Not to take away, however, from Virgin Galactic's remarkable achievements)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Where do you GET all these rags!?  Never mind, there are some things Man Was Not Meant to Know.  You do know, though, that using them so often keeps us having to come up with two-word combinations using "rag"?  

Just use the word before rag and stop complaining, Lindal!!!

9 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Nowadays, they (spaceships) look like something from a circus!  (Not to take away, however, from Virgin Galactic's remarkable achievements)

Blame the goofy looking spaceships (and the aircraft that carry them) on Burt Rutan.

More examples.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Just use the word before rag and stop complaining, Lindal!!!

Blame the goofy looking spaceships (and the aircraft that carry them) on Burt Rutan.

More examples.

1.  I just knew you'd figure out a way to squirm out of it.  That's why I love you.

2.  Oh, I know.  Burt is absolutely the aeronautical genius of our generation.  Plus he has really sexy muttonchop sideburns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1