Take a word leave a word (game)

Derekmate

Again, thank you for the advice.  But I will just keep chugging along the way I do as long as I am not the only one.  And by the way, I don't see a broken image.

16 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Learned Prejudice

@Donna Underall - Broken image, so I'm going with the one before yours. (Another reason why should should also write out your words) . :D

Again, thank you for the advice.  But I will just keep chugging along the way I do as long as I'm not the only one doing it.  But bless your heart for being the one to jump in for my benefit.  And by the way, I don't see a broken image.

1 hour ago, Donna Underall said:

But bless your heart

I know what that means. Fortunately, unlike too many others, I know to never take anything personally. :P

FORUM THUGS

LOL (Not YOU Donna! Well, mostly. Hahaha)

Edited by Alyona Su

10 hours ago, Donna Underall said:

And by the way, I don't see a broken image.

6 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Though I did see a broken image link yesterday, clicking on it produced the chalkboard "Today's Lesson" image. Today the link is fine.

Carry on, Donna!

Yes, the same happened with another post the other day and it fixed itself the same too. Must be a forum hiccup. 

Scott-Morrison-gormless.jpg.d7459bbc2c83b2016317303f1cfcb0f9.jpg

^ Speed bumps (aka, politicians)

(My Aussie friends should get the joke. Does ScoMo have ANY supporters? They kick each other out of office so much you could class the Prime Ministerial-ship as one big speed bump these days, or musical chairs. But since that's not the word I'll save that rant for another post!) 🤣

Just to clarify;

download.jpg.68ece021e5a59bb48fc721b939b14873.jpg

SPEED BUMPS

Edited by RaeLeeH
Clarification just in case ;)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Scott-Morrison-gormless.jpg.d7459bbc2c83b2016317303f1cfcb0f9.jpg

^ Speed bumps (aka, politicians)

(My Aussie friends should get the joke. Does ScoMo have ANY supporters? They kick each other out of office so much you could class the Prime Ministerial-ship as one big speed bump these days, or musical chairs. But since that's not the word I'll save that rant for another post!) 🤣

image.jpeg.a7c9e48bbdb91c111bbaf26a6a435497.jpeg

• Haha 1