The Red Arrow Gallery

Talligurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Don't look for it, cause it isn't yet, but maybe you can help make it be. Looking for a variety of  artists to display their work, preferable modern and Exclusively SL artists, also thinking of bringing in musical talent, bu ti am clueless about how to do this, Any one with ideas for an collaborative SL art center fell free to join me.

• Like 1

Ok I have got this started, I need artists though, any SL artist who desires to at the moment can have one picture in the gallery, if it gets so popular that I need to reject those who do not measure up I will, but at the moment I only have two pieces. There is no cost, however all art must be offered for sale, you can set.the price, and the gallery takes a ten percent commission, a great way for new artists to get thier work out there, or established artists to get additional exposure. LMs to galleries can be included, links to Mp stores can be shared in notecards. Check it out.

• Like 3

On 12/11/2018 at 2:32 PM, SAULGOODiE said:

Seems like a great concept Talli! Please drop a SLURL when it's open to the public! 😁

Technically it is open,but not yet finished, Fell free to stop  by, make suggestions, and if you know anyone interested in becoming  part of the exhibition have them get in touch with me.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Garrison/29/220/60

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.