Best skin stores?

Mother Mystic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hii.

This question has been probably asked a lot but I wanted to be very specific on the topic.

I am looking for stores with the best Milky/Pale/Light Beige skins with very realistic complexities (skin pores, cleavage shadows, moles etc.) 

So far I have tried:

7 deadly skins - decent, but not as complex as I have in mind.

Pumec - very good faces, not enough pores/moles/shadows on the body

Mila - Very good body skins, too much blush on the face

*Ys&Ys* - comes closest to what I have in mind.

What else is out there? ^^

~p.s. I am wearing Catya/Maitreya.

Edited by ErukaVonD
  • Like 1

Skinnery - detailed skin body, with many options, like cleavage and muscles. Same with the skins for heads, most of them have eye bags, moles and freckles.

Belleza - very detailed skin body, with moles, cleavage, pores and even some veins. Their faces are great too, but I do prefer their darker tones.

League - great skin body/face, with a beautiful glow. They have an awesome skin head for Catwa, very detailed, with pores, that it's my favorite Catwa skin. I can't remember the name, but I'll check next time I'm in world.

Izzie - I never used their skins, but they have a lot of tattoos for body and face with wrinkles, eye bags, moles, freckles, tan lines and many other things.

Deetalez - beautiful skin body with some moles. I think that Deetalez skins have a lot of personality on their faces and they have a good range of skins for Catwa heads. I love their pale skin tones, because they're not too bright and are very detailed.

Edited by DemeraraGirl
Correcting some words and info, because it was written quickly using phone.
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, ErukaVonD said:

League Sadie pale tone and Izzie's Mole applier.

😍 I love it and the fact that it was even advertised in the Catwa Mainstore helped me decide as well. hehe

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

Yes, Sadie! That's the one I was trying to remember the name!

I have this skin in medium tone and I love it! It's my favorite when I wear my Catwa head.

And you're looking great! Nice choice!  :)

• Like 1

Letre and Insol as well. 
Enfer Sombre, too. 

Honestly, a LOT of these things have to do with your graphics being turned up high enough to appreciate them. turning "shine" on your face and body helps point out these features, too. I use a mole applier and freckle applier as well. 

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.