SnowyKitt

Looking for work!

Hello there! 

I am seeking a job here in SL, I have previous experience managing clubs and agencies on IMVU but not yet on SL. 

My avatar is young but she is completely non-noob and beautifully dressed, I'm fully willing to prove that I am not a noob. 

I'd love to learn to do any other type of job also, I have way too much free time.. 

I am not doing this for lindens, I don't need them I just want something to be a part of! 

Thank you for reading. 

- Snow

I would like to hire you to be a model for my store ads if you are interested! You will get the products for free! I run a pose store and an marketplace only Cosmetics store please IM kawaiiduirii if interested 

Hi Snowy,

Club Le salon on MoB sim is hiring dancers if you are interested. You keep 100% of your tips and we do not request staff to hire add boards or do minimum hours - all we ask is that you show up for events and be sociable and try to generate traffic to the club/sim.

Contact me - LolaStigmata Resident in-world if you are interested.

This our website:

https://mobhomepage.wordpress.com/

We would love to hear from you!

Lola

19 hours ago, SnowyKitt said:

Hello there! 

I am seeking a job here in SL, I have previous experience managing clubs and agencies on IMVU but not yet on SL. 

My avatar is young but she is completely non-noob and beautifully dressed, I'm fully willing to prove that I am not a noob. 

I'd love to learn to do any other type of job also, I have way too much free time.. 

I am not doing this for lindens, I don't need them I just want something to be a part of! 

Thank you for reading. 

- Snow

I sent you a message and NC inworld :D

- Princesscml

Hey there! Our staff has contacted you in world as well about the possibility of becoming a Coordinator for us. We are very interested in speaking with you. If you have not done so yet please reach out to myself, Lizzybright or Norajulian asap. We have work available and can get you fully trained immediately :)