Looking for work!

SnowyKitt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there! 

I am seeking a job here in SL, I have previous experience managing clubs and agencies on IMVU but not yet on SL. 

My avatar is young but she is completely non-noob and beautifully dressed, I'm fully willing to prove that I am not a noob. 

I'd love to learn to do any other type of job also, I have way too much free time.. 

I am not doing this for lindens, I don't need them I just want something to be a part of! 

Thank you for reading. 

- Snow

Hi Snowy,

Club Le salon on MoB sim is hiring dancers if you are interested. You keep 100% of your tips and we do not request staff to hire add boards or do minimum hours - all we ask is that you show up for events and be sociable and try to generate traffic to the club/sim.

Contact me - LolaStigmata Resident in-world if you are interested.

This our website:

https://mobhomepage.wordpress.com/

We would love to hear from you!

Lola

19 hours ago, SnowyKitt said:

Hello there! 

I am seeking a job here in SL, I have previous experience managing clubs and agencies on IMVU but not yet on SL. 

My avatar is young but she is completely non-noob and beautifully dressed, I'm fully willing to prove that I am not a noob. 

I'd love to learn to do any other type of job also, I have way too much free time.. 

I am not doing this for lindens, I don't need them I just want something to be a part of! 

Thank you for reading. 

- Snow

I sent you a message and NC inworld :D

- Princesscml

Hey there! Our staff has contacted you in world as well about the possibility of becoming a Coordinator for us. We are very interested in speaking with you. If you have not done so yet please reach out to myself, Lizzybright or Norajulian asap. We have work available and can get you fully trained immediately :)

• 1 month later...

If you are interested in working as a hostess in a fun, exciting atmosphere - we are seeking all levels of experience and encourage you to check out our venue.

As a host or hostess for Wild Turkey Country Rock Club, you are the key member of the staff and you will be responsible for the following duties:

• GREETING - Greeting someone can sometimes turn a quick visit into a much longer stay. All VIPs or visitors should be greeted as soon as they land. 

• INVITE - Every VIP should receive an "offer" to be invited to the club's VIP group. 

• POINTS OF INTEREST - During your host shifts, things like the vote box, the venue tip jar, the schedule board for those that would like to see upcoming events, our Facebook page, and even the shopping outside, should be mentioned

• ENERGY - VIPs come to a club to have fun.  One of the most important things you can do as a host is keeping the conversation flowing. Keep the energy fun in the club. VIPs don't tend to stay long in a quiet club. Maintaining this energy is not always easy, sometimes a group of VIPs can be a quiet bunch. 

• WEEKLY DUTIES - Responsible for listing events they work on SL EVENTS SEARCH. This should be done a minimum of 48 hours before the shift and can be done earlier than that at your discretion. 

Please stop by the club (landmark below) and grab an application - check out the events and the sim.  Any questions should be directed to the management staff of Wild Turkey Country Rock Club.

Wild Turkey Country Rock Club Landmarkhttp://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Auster%20Ranch/27/73/23

Wild Turkey Country Rock Club Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1127136470776644/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.