Help quick please something weird is happening

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Help me, i logged in and i'm at this weird place

theres only a few people around, i don't think they can see me or my IMS

it says all my friends are offline, and my friend is at the exact same place as me but i cant see her or me and i have no friends on my list, i can't tp to my home, and theres land owned by govenor linden next to me, and theres a lot of stuff made by linden employees, theres a blue dot on the map of a girl named testtest (Lelya.Tester)  anyone want to explain what's happening please

Hi, I will take a guess that you landed on the preview grid. Is your SL menu bar blue or red instead of the regular black?

When you go to the login screen, See if there are two little menus by "Last location." If you press Shift+Ctrl+G, you should see one of them appear and disappear. Make the little menu appear, and make sure it says "Agni" for the main grid. If you use a third party viewer, it could use different names for the grids; make sure it says "SecondLife" and not "Second Life beta" or a thing like that. You might see the login screen shot refresh when you do this. Then try the login again and make sure that menu bar turns the normal color.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.