BrittanyNicoleSteuart

Looking to turn your sl world into an MMORPG?

I went to the website and read over the FAQs.

15 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

If this is anything even remotely like Bloodlines... Katy, bar the door. There's gonna be hell to pay.

11 hours ago, BrittanyNicoleSteuart said:

it's nothing like bloodlines.  Bloodlines is a downgrade and there isn't any skilling or 3D hud realistic personalites

Q: How much blood do I lose nightly?

A: You will lose 125.5 blood/brightness at Midnight SLT.

Q: My HUD says “banished/faded” how can I get rid of it?

A: If your HUD shows that you are Faded/Banished it means that you are “dead” within the system. You can become faded/banished from either lack of brightness/blood or getting killed. You can get revived by an alive member of your same species. You can ask your Mentor or anyone in your respective species group.

Q: Can I feed on a fully blessed/tainted mortal?

A: If you are an Angel you cannot feed on a Fully Blessed Mortal. If you are a Demon you cannot feed on a Fully Tainted Mortal.

Q: Can I be attacked anywhere in Second Life?

A: Yes, so long as it is not a safe zone or the A&D Sim

Q: Can one go invulnerable only once a day?

A: you can go as many times as you want as long as you have the ERG’s/Essences to turn it on

http://eternalconflict-blog.com/faq/

Oh... and in order to be "safe:" on your own land, you'd have to ban all the players:

Q: Will Second Life Safe Hubs keep me safe?

A: No, only safezones and the A&D Sim will keep you safe from attacks within the system.

Q: Can I be attacked anywhere in Second Life?

A: Yes, so long as it is not a safe zone or the A&D Sim

Count me out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Is the friend request spam part of the game or just a free bonus for responding?

When I get a chance to log in again and if I find a bunch of friend requests... every one of them will be ARed for harassment.

• Like 1

It's the "can be attacked anywhere in Second Life except for a safe zone or the A&D Sim" which upsets some region owners.  Battles that include a group of avatars and scripted objects should really take place on land belonging to people playing the game, not unsuspecting club owners, etc.  The fact that region or parcel owners leave the option turned on for others to run scripts should not be taken advantage of. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

When I get a chance to log in again and if I find a bunch of friend requests... every one of them will be ARed for harassment.

What if it's from me?

Can anyone make a script to detect if anyone is wearing this rubbish and either ban them or notifiy the land owner?

Might be something worth making it and marketing it. "spampire be gone!"

14 minutes ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

Can anyone make a script to detect if anyone is wearing this rubbish and either ban them or notifiy the land owner?

Might be something worth making it and marketing it. "spampire be gone!"

You cannot detect what users wear in a HUD. Vampire detection rings worked because the vampires of old had to wear "fangs". I successfully altered a free vampire detection ring that was based on some old RLV community scipts to scan for more than bloodlines (mine also scans for Hunger and Progeny - but I have no proof scanning for hunger spampires works - I successfully identified Progeny ones though).

My problems with this game are:

• It offers no opt in (Bloodlines does with the bite invite, I can refuse it).
  • It offers no opt out (Bloodlines had the garlic necklace).
  • My login name is stored on an external server without my consent.
  • Residents get objectified.

I wonder if the following FAQ passage is enough to AR the A&D system:

No, only safezones and the A&D Sim will keep you safe from attacks within the system.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2