BrittanyNicoleSteuart

Looking to turn your sl world into an MMORPG?

Would anyone like to join me as an Angel Fly around the grid of SL purifying mortals from the corruption of demons and banishing the demons from SL if you would like more infomation Visit the website https://ad.eternal-conflict.com/ and or click some of these links. -Angels & Demons is a HUD based roleplaying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm7_J_1kXvE
hud tutoral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qgnfRLkOz0
backpack tutoral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OkBFCoUQ1o raid boss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D67JUy43wy4 battle arena live stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0CGp8heUnA Angels & demons trailer
Message and or add me inworld (BrittanyNicoleSteuart) for any questions :D

30 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

What do you mean by 'around the grid'?  Do you just turn up anywhere and carry out your game?

They do that :( - like in Hunger HUD regular users are nothing more than game assets on the game's server...

Each of us is attributed a score on the game server and wannabe demons "corrupt" us while wannabe angels "purify" us ...

Shame on you @BrittanyNicoleSteuart !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, BrittanyNicoleSteuart said:

there is multiple hud games out there. but this is like a MMORPG with lots of skilling and raid bosses. it means so much more.. and yes anywhere there is scripts allowed the hud works :)

Well, I'll tell you now I am not partial to people popping up next to me to use me in any way without my permission and neither do I want my residents bothered.  If you people venture near my home you'll be booted out.  In that, you are powerless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrittanyNicoleSteuart said:
Would anyone like to join me as an Angel Fly around the grid of SL purifying mortals from the corruption of demons and banishing the demons from SL

Bring it on... 

• Like 2

@Linden Lab can you please have your law department have a look on those games, especially concerning the GDPR? AFAIK my username and or UUID is stored on an external server for profit reason and I am not able to opt out (and never was asked to opt in either).

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

While I'm rather "meh" on most games here in SL, I am absolutely not in favor of this MMPORG-style game. If I understood it correctly, it will be just as pestering as Bloodlines and Co. 

Thus, Thanks but no thanks. Anyone who pesters me with playing this game and wants me to be involved, will be muted and derendered (and banned if that happens on my land).

• Like 2

On 12/5/2018 at 9:34 AM, BrittanyNicoleSteuart said:
Would anyone like to join me as an Angel Fly around the grid of SL purifying mortals from the corruption of demons and banishing the demons from SL if you would like more infomation Visit the website https://ad.eternal-conflict.com/ and or click some of these links. -Angels & Demons is a HUD based roleplaying
hud tutoral
backpack tutoral
Message and or add me inworld (BrittanyNicoleSteuart) for any questions :D

I don't log into SL to play MMORPGs. I don't have enough time to play the ones I already have as it is.

If this is anything even remotely like Bloodlines... Katy, bar the door. There's gonna be hell to pay.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2018 at 1:34 AM, BrittanyNicoleSteuart said:

Uh... other SL users are not your NPCs. 

I remember being chased around my rental home by some dorkette saying "I stole your soul!" Sadly I didn't have the ability to kick her out.

Doing this to random strangers is just obnoxious, and you'll get told off or muted. Be a considerate person and at least ask first.

• Like 2

If I remember correctly from other threads, these 'battles' take place in other peoples regions, usually without the region or parcel owners OK. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I don't log into SL to play MMORPGs. I don't have enough time to play the ones I already have as it is.

If this is anything even remotely like Bloodlines... Katy, bar the door. There's gonna be hell to pay.

it's nothing like bloodlines.  Bloodlines is a downgrade and there isn't any skilling or 3D hud realistic personalites

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moirakathleen said:

If I remember correctly from other threads, these 'battles' take place in other peoples regions, usually without the region or parcel owners OK. 

Angels & Demons is completely a whole other game. it has nothing to do with SL it self. inless another player is in the game.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Akane Nacht said:

Uh... other SL users are not your NPCs. 

I remember being chased around my rental home by some dorkette saying "I stole your soul!" Sadly I didn't have the ability to kick her out.

Doing this to random strangers is just obnoxious, and you'll get told off or muted. Be a considerate person and at least ask first.

i don't know of what system of a person would follow you around and say they stole your soul. but it's not this one. all games are different from others

2 hours ago, BrittanyNicoleSteuart said:

it's nothing like bloodlines.  Bloodlines is a downgrade and there isn't any skilling or 3D hud realistic personalites

"3D hud realistic personalites"

M0U0.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BrittanyNicoleSteuart said:

Angels & Demons is completely a whole other game. it has nothing to do with SL it self. inless another player is in the game.

Thread title: "Looking to turn your sl world into an MMORPG?"

Also:

On 12/5/2018 at 6:42 PM, BrittanyNicoleSteuart said:

yes anywhere there is scripts allowed the hud works

On 12/5/2018 at 5:34 PM, BrittanyNicoleSteuart said:
Would anyone like to join me as an Angel Fly around the grid of SL purifying mortals from the corruption of demons and banishing the demons from SL
  • Like 4

From linked site " 3. Do not reveal to a mortal that you or anyone else is/was tainting or blessing them " because you will be banned so fast your little hooves (or whatever angels have - might have to find out) will not touch the floor. Same applies to anyone calling me a mortal anyway.

• Like 4

Brittany, your game IS like Bloodlines, as far as the noninvolved population of Second Life is concerned.  Here's why so many of us are objecting to your game:

• Your game requires the involvement of people who have no wish to be involved
  • Your game collects and stores information about avatars in an external data base without their permission
  • Your roleplay has the potential to intrude on others who don't care to play along

I agree with the others.  If your angels and demons show up on my land, they'll all get sent to Purgatory pretty quick.

• Like 5