Looking for modeling position

Lycoris Bluebird

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for a modeling position in secondlife. Whether for pictures or instore. I own the Maitreya Lara body and ALL of the Belleza Freya, Isis and Venus. The bento head I use is Catwa Catya. Anime wise I have kemono with fitted torso as well as Rei's Chest and BB//MM. I have both the M3 and M3v head. If there is anything available please contact me. Thank you! Edit: I own TONS of hairs too so my outfits can be very flexible for whatever you need.

Here is an example of my two most used outfits and two kemono outfits.

Raven Moon.jpg

Raven.jpg

RavenEdited.jpg

School Girl by Awetastic Photos.jpg

Edited by Hacker Bluebird

10 hours ago, MrsSeren said:

I know periodically Candy Kitten looks for in world models but rare a store has in world models from what I seen.

I'm throwing the option out there incase there is that type of work still out there as I know years ago there used to be stands with models clocked in and there at the store. I'm hoping more for a photography model job. Whichever would be great! :)

I honestly think that it's really hard to be a model, unless you go on the "runaway" side of SL or if you are friends with a creator. Last time a guy told me I should be a model he tried to take 2k off of me with "modeling classes". You could try starting a blog, that is a nice way to get nice products, but most stores will demand a certain amount of views and visits.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.