Jump to content
JustDatGuy

Do sugar daddies exist on second life?

Recommended Posts

On 12/7/2018 at 3:01 PM, Fionalein said:

LittleMe suggests using a gifting alt - sneaky but effective,

Based on a few of the gifts that I've received in the last couple of years, a few others do this also.

I've always kind of liked being a Secret Santa

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Yes we need more like him, but we also need to have more like you, who inspire others by thier presence here. I think everyone should try to be in at least one of these groups.

OMG (Which is "Oh my gosh" to me LOL) - You are sweet, thank you. I really do try to always be happy. Sure, sometimes  I can feel a bit down when some replies to my comments here are not what I expected, but I accept them, learn and move on :) I really do try to always be ~happy~ Because it takes a lot fewer muscles and less strain in them to smile and laugh than it does to frown and scowl, right!?

AND I hate to admit, but I must, that sometimes my own comments are not as nice as maybe they should be. Because I'm not human. I am Angel and everyone loves meeee! (I know: Only in my own mind, but that's okay! Because I said so!) Hahahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Based on a few of the gifts that I've received in the last couple of years, a few others do this also.

I've always kind of like being a Secret Santa

Yeah, well I was gonna plonk that comment BUT your wishlist is empty.

You.

Are.

Party pooper.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Yeah, well I was gonna plonk that comment BUT your wishlist is empty.

You.

Are.

Party pooper.

Ooops, my bad.  I hadn't gotten around to moving stuff from my Favorites to the Wishlist yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ooops, my bad.  I hadn't gotten around to moving stuff from my Favorites to the Wishlist yet

I'm working on that as well... I see a bunch of secret gifters in the future.. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Derekmate said:

I don't

Checks the MP for optimism 

Edited by Talligurl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

 I really do try to always be happy. 

But it is more than just being happy, happy can be boring, SL is a more interesting place because you are in it. How many people have helicopters that anyone can fly, ok maybe helicopters than anyone can crash is more accurate. Speaking of that, were you able to buff out those scratches I put in it?

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I begin to wonder who else uses the wishlist as "stuff I would not waste Lindens on but would not mind if someone bought it for me" list. I also found out that stalking other folks wishlist is a great shopping guide.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

But it is more than just being happy, happy can be boring, SL is a more interesting place because you are in it. How many people have helicopters that anyone can fly, ok maybe helicopters than anyone can crash is more accurate. Speaking of that, were you able to buff out those scratches I put in it?

Nupe. But is SL, so rezzed a nu-won! Hahaha. 

More sincere, though, that is a Shergood helicopter, when they crash they really do crash (and burn and stuff), but I have that bit turned on, so it's more like a rubber helicopter, you no matter how hard you hit the ground (or other things) you will bounce off like those crazy super rubber balls! ~toothy grin~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

I begin to wonder who else uses the wishlist as "stuff I would not waste Lindens on but would not mind if someone bought it for me" list. I also found out that stalking other folks wishlist is a great shopping guide.

I see the wishlist as an extension of my favorites list (which grows and grows) - I plan to buy (or percolating on it) anyway. As a shopping guide, YUSSS! I've already spotted some fun stuffs. So, as well as saving money thanks to sugar-daddies (and mommas,) it can also cost money, lots of money! It is the double-edged sword. ~snorts~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Nupe. But is SL, so rezzed a nu-won! Hahaha. 

More sincere, though, that is a Shergood helicopter, when they crash they really do crash (and burn and stuff), but I have that bit turned on, so it's more like a rubber helicopter, you no matter how hard you hit the ground (or other things) you will bounce off like those crazy super rubber balls! ~toothy grin~

Aren't those theese instant karma helicopters? They don't fly well in lag and must produce a lot of lag themsleves with all those scripts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Aren't those theese instant karma helicopters? They don't fly well in lag and must produce a lot of lag themsleves with all those scripts.

Only one way to find out: come over and try it. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the wishlist is perfect for storing things to buy for later.......like a bookmark, or a buried acorn.............

If we're throwing Christmas compliments out there Tali, this place is all the better for you being around! xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 7:00 PM, Alyona Su said:

OH and Sugar Daddies do exist, someone sent me like 8 items from my list LOL. I didn;t realize it at the time. 

/me nods
 

Quote

And he made it clear he just wanted to do it, and his only requirement was "you keep being you".

I have a problem with being on the receiving end...
Me being me means to look up the price and pay back for every single unasked item (the ones im going to use), plus a interest of 1LD/item, to tell "Daddy" not to try buying anything for me anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But some people take great delight in giving........🎅

I've bought a few gifts for friends for Christmas and if I get time I'll be checking out a few wishlists........ 😏

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

But some people take great delight in giving........🎅

I've bought a few gifts for friends for Christmas and if I get time I'll be checking out a few wishlists........ 😏

Thats completely different. Giving is more blessed than taking :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Thats completely different. Giving is more blessed than taking :)

I would never deny a givers opportunity to be blessed by giving by refusing to do the taking.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×