JustDatGuy

Do sugar daddies exist on second life?

On 12/7/2018 at 3:01 PM, Fionalein said:

LittleMe suggests using a gifting alt - sneaky but effective,

Based on a few of the gifts that I've received in the last couple of years, a few others do this also.

I've always kind of liked being a Secret Santa

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

26 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Yes we need more like him, but we also need to have more like you, who inspire others by thier presence here. I think everyone should try to be in at least one of these groups.

OMG (Which is "Oh my gosh" to me LOL) - You are sweet, thank you. I really do try to always be happy. Sure, sometimes  I can feel a bit down when some replies to my comments here are not what I expected, but I accept them, learn and move on :) I really do try to always be ~happy~ Because it takes a lot fewer muscles and less strain in them to smile and laugh than it does to frown and scowl, right!?

AND I hate to admit, but I must, that sometimes my own comments are not as nice as maybe they should be. Because I'm not human. I am Angel and everyone loves meeee! (I know: Only in my own mind, but that's okay! Because I said so!) Hahahaha!

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Based on a few of the gifts that I've received in the last couple of years, a few others do this also.

I've always kind of like being a Secret Santa

Yeah, well I was gonna plonk that comment BUT your wishlist is empty.

You.

Are.

Party pooper.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Yeah, well I was gonna plonk that comment BUT your wishlist is empty.

You.

Are.

Party pooper.

Ooops, my bad.  I hadn't gotten around to moving stuff from my Favorites to the Wishlist yet

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ooops, my bad.  I hadn't gotten around to moving stuff from my Favorites to the Wishlist yet

I'm working on that as well... I see a bunch of secret gifters in the future.. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Derekmate said:

I don't

Checks the MP for optimism 

Edited by Talligurl

17 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I really do try to always be happy. 

But it is more than just being happy, happy can be boring, SL is a more interesting place because you are in it. How many people have helicopters that anyone can fly, ok maybe helicopters than anyone can crash is more accurate. Speaking of that, were you able to buff out those scratches I put in it?

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I begin to wonder who else uses the wishlist as "stuff I would not waste Lindens on but would not mind if someone bought it for me" list. I also found out that stalking other folks wishlist is a great shopping guide.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

But it is more than just being happy, happy can be boring, SL is a more interesting place because you are in it. How many people have helicopters that anyone can fly, ok maybe helicopters than anyone can crash is more accurate. Speaking of that, were you able to buff out those scratches I put in it?

Nupe. But is SL, so rezzed a nu-won! Hahaha. 

More sincere, though, that is a Shergood helicopter, when they crash they really do crash (and burn and stuff), but I have that bit turned on, so it's more like a rubber helicopter, you no matter how hard you hit the ground (or other things) you will bounce off like those crazy super rubber balls! ~toothy grin~

12 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

I begin to wonder who else uses the wishlist as "stuff I would not waste Lindens on but would not mind if someone bought it for me" list. I also found out that stalking other folks wishlist is a great shopping guide.

I see the wishlist as an extension of my favorites list (which grows and grows) - I plan to buy (or percolating on it) anyway. As a shopping guide, YUSSS! I've already spotted some fun stuffs. So, as well as saving money thanks to sugar-daddies (and mommas,) it can also cost money, lots of money! It is the double-edged sword. ~snorts~

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Nupe. But is SL, so rezzed a nu-won! Hahaha. 

More sincere, though, that is a Shergood helicopter, when they crash they really do crash (and burn and stuff), but I have that bit turned on, so it's more like a rubber helicopter, you no matter how hard you hit the ground (or other things) you will bounce off like those crazy super rubber balls! ~toothy grin~

Aren't those theese instant karma helicopters? They don't fly well in lag and must produce a lot of lag themsleves with all those scripts.

2 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Aren't those theese instant karma helicopters? They don't fly well in lag and must produce a lot of lag themsleves with all those scripts.

Only one way to find out: come over and try it. :D

I think the wishlist is perfect for storing things to buy for later.......like a bookmark, or a buried acorn.............

If we're throwing Christmas compliments out there Tali, this place is all the better for you being around! xx

On 12/8/2018 at 7:00 PM, Alyona Su said:

OH and Sugar Daddies do exist, someone sent me like 8 items from my list LOL. I didn;t realize it at the time. 

/me nods

And he made it clear he just wanted to do it, and his only requirement was "you keep being you".

I have a problem with being on the receiving end...
Me being me means to look up the price and pay back for every single unasked item (the ones im going to use), plus a interest of 1LD/item, to tell "Daddy" not to try buying anything for me anymore.

But some people take great delight in giving........🎅

I've bought a few gifts for friends for Christmas and if I get time I'll be checking out a few wishlists........ 😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

But some people take great delight in giving........🎅

I've bought a few gifts for friends for Christmas and if I get time I'll be checking out a few wishlists........ 😏

Thats completely different. Giving is more blessed than taking :)

56 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Thats completely different. Giving is more blessed than taking :)

I would never deny a givers opportunity to be blessed by giving by refusing to do the taking.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1