Trying to merge pose stand scripts...is this the place to do it?

Morgan Mode

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys, I have a little project I'm working on for personal use in my photo studio. I have one pose stand that has a menu popup that I'd like to copy into my stand I use but idk which elements to copy over and what correlates with what. I keep getting a syntax error. If i copied and pasted the scripts here could someone help me merge them?

It's almost always more trouble than it's worth to try merging scripts written by different people for different purposes.  You're asking for headaches and won't probably end up with a script that is as well-matched to your needs as one that you wrote from scratch.  This forum is also not a script-writing service.  You are welcome to post what you have done so far so that people can advise you about what to try next, but you should expect to do the work.  If you want a custom script -- really the best route -- the place to look for one is in the InWorld Employment forum.  

22 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

It's almost always more trouble than it's worth to try merging scripts written by different people for different purposes.  You're asking for headaches and won't probably end up with a script that is as well-matched to your needs as one that you wrote from scratch.  This forum is also not a script-writing service.  You are welcome to post what you have done so far so that people can advise you about what to try next, but you should expect to do the work.  If you want a custom script -- really the best route -- the place to look for one is in the InWorld Employment forum.  

Thank you Rolig, wasn't sure as I am new here! Will look into it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.