Please Help me find a hair similar to mine

nyapasu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lately i've been working on to make my avatar look like the real me for a couple of months. its hard for me to find a hairstyle that looks just like mine. Though i may found some that looks similar but the small details in it, was not as close as mine. if you guys can suggest any type of brand or creator that you know of that looks as close as a replica of my real life hair (which i will attach a real pic of my hair) that would save me alot of time spent looking for hairs, and wasting money of buying hairs that i eventually felt wasn't accurate enough. i really will appreciate anyone's suggestions, especially the ones who has been longer in this game and is experienced in knowing alot of stores. Btw please excuse the dodgy scribble on my face wich i simply used paint...for privacy reasons i prefer not to expose my face to the  public. The picture may not be clear because camera quality is bad...but i can describe my hair is straight, with smooth, soft textures, little bit layered in the front, and thin to medium thickness, medium length hair, past my shoulders (just above the bust) i dyed my hair but i prefer to have black hair with dark brown natural shade.

ELLA - WIN_20181204_162836 (3).JPG

40 minutes ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

Thanks ^ i actually have tried magika hair and chapters in particular was little bit close ^^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.