angelikiinha

List of stores with Christmas boards / trees

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This one was really good last year.  This is one of those times I am glad for my Premium perk since getting in to eBento on the first day is often tough.  Typically, I avoid events on the first few days, but last year you couldn't get past days' gifts, so I imagine it will be the same this year.  Thus, if you want the gifts from the first few days, whatever they might be, you need to be able to get in to the event.

Don't know about this year, but last year there was at least one (I think maybe two) when all the gifts were available.   

So, while eBento might have some days where you can get previous gifts, the default is apparently only getting current day.  When I went today, I tried to get yesterday's and got the message that it was only available on the 10th. 

18 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

So, while eBento might have some days where you can get previous gifts, the default is apparently only getting current day.  When I went today, I tried to get yesterday's and got the message that it was only available on the 10th. 

Yes, same last year. They opened it up and announced in group later on. Yesterday's was better than today's. IMHO of course. Sorry.