List of stores with Christmas boards / trees

angelikiinha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1940 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It already started, but many stores have xmas boards, with a gift for day along December. If we can make a list, I guess it will help many people... Some confirmed. With help, we can keep updating it.

Update: my "condensed" personal list. I'm removing what I don't care about, like furniture, kids', furry and fantasy stores, keeping clothes, makeup, jewels, body parts, etc. Most of are free to join, some don't even require joining. Sadly, some will give only the gift of the day (older can be obtained by low prices, or are lost).

To top it off, some have excellent lucky chairs, boards, raffles and random gifts. All tested, more tomorrow (hoooarding :p).

Seems to be not so good quality, maybe I'm harsh...

Specific date gifts or not started yet

Paid join required

Edited by angelikiinha
improved list
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

When I click on the Seraphim Advent Calendar List all I get is a place to sign up. Where is the actual list ?  :D

Ditto - I just checked and that's what I get.

The TeleportHub list does have a few that are not on the FabFree list and FabFree has quite a few that are not on the TeleportHub list.

Note that a good dozen or so are on GMT time vs SLT time, so if you go to their calendar after 4:00 pm SLT, it will be the next date that you will be collecting -- i.e. it is currently 6:50 pm SLT on Dec 4th, so the dozen or so GMT advents are now giving out the gift for Dec 5th.

Here are a few more, not on the above lists, mostly Home & Garden, some fashion:
Ellnique - ladies clothing and shoes, group required, free join, cannot get old gifts, GMT - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wakulla Waters/202/214/24
DIVIAs Design - Home & Garden - group required, free join, can get old gifts, GMT - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whitemud/195/203/3801
   (This one is interesting - You get a cabinet for the first day and each day you get an item to drop in the cabinet. You then touch the cabinet and select the day that you just dropped in and it rezzes another piece of a scene on top of the cabinet.  They did this last year with a pond and items that went in and around it)
Chic Buildings - Furniture/Decor/Buildings, free, can get old gifts - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Trasimeno/32/83/87
Vengeful Threads - fantasy & role play clothing & makeup, can get old gifts, group required L$50 - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Isle RFyre/221/122/25
DE.Boutique - ladies clothing and shoes, group required L$149, 12 gifts spread throughout the month, each gift available for 4 days - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Couture Way/160/74/1677
The Creative Spark - Home & Garden, gifts from multiple creators, some free, some have a small fee, cannot get old gifts - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Razors Edge/144/248/3783
Sway's - Home, Hobby, Garden - Grab the HUD and hunt for gold stars. You need to find the gold star for a specific day before you can get that gift, cannot get old gifts - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SwayLand/130/135/34
Hope's Creations - Ladies fashion, small daily fee if not in the group (group costs L$250), can get old gifts, so far I've paid L$5-10 per gift - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Benjamin/185/132/25
Virtual Diva - Ladies fashion, group required, free join, cannot get old gifts - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oppenheim/166/228/25
  (tons of other group gifts next to calendar)
The Love To Decorate group - a different creator each day provides a gift.  Join the group to get the daily LM - free join

For the Partial Month list - I don't have LMs on these yet:
eBento - gifts start on the 10th, group required, free join
Trashed - gifts start on the 11th, group fee 2L and advent items are 10L
Jumo - starts on the 12th, free 
Third Moon Creations - starts on the 12th, group required, free join
Reina Photography - starts on the 12th, free
Dressed by Lexi - starting on the 13th there will be a 10L daily hunt
Cosmopolitan - starts on the 15th, group required, free join
The Vintage Touch - daily free hunt

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
Fixed some slurls
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Wrong landmark LOL  but tons of folks have found it *wink*.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Trasimeno/32/83/87

Fixed - It was a left-over copy from the previous one.  For some reason, when I right click an LM in the viewer and select 'copy to slurl', it does not always go to my clipboard.

I also had to fix a few others - ugh, I hate that 'copy to slurl' thing now.

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Fixed - It was a left-over copy from the previous one.  For some reason, when I right click an LM in the viewer and select 'copy to slurl', it does not always go to my clipboard.

I also had to fix a few others - ugh, I hate that 'copy to slurl' thing now.

Yes, when blogging I NOW (after many issues in the past) always make sure the SLURL goes to the correct store. Not just you. The copy and paste doesn't do well :D.  I noted the same address as the adjoining one.   :D

Vanilla Bae has one, they have a gift board that changes each day rather than a full panel, so you guys will have missed the first half dozen, but they are often pretty great edit: oh and a ~200L join fee, but that's worth it just for the normal gifts I think

Edited by AyelaNewLife

I believe The Chapter Four event has gifts out again this year 
Fameshed has some freebies round the tree at the landing point (free group join)
Looks like there's going to be an LL shopping event coming up i noticed the shopping sims are active again in my tracker 5 shopping sims 10 cam shopping sims are there have always  been freebies put out at all the booths

• Like 1

The Versus event has stockings with gifts at most of the booths (true free gifts, not those L$10 gifts). 
The Arcade Gacha has a tree with free gifts.
The Epiphany has a tree with gifts.
The 3D Republic Christmas Winter Market has a tree with free gifts under it.

At The Naughty List, the stores have the typical 10L items, but there is also a Christmas tree with free gifts under it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

Pomegrenate has some decor gifts, I think that one is rather obscure and in none of the 3 lists (Fabfree, Teleporthub & Nessmarket). When I found out about it yesterday it allowed past gifts too.

They were in one of the lists from the start, however all of the gifts are pillows.  I stopped going after the 3rd one, but I just checked and they are all still pillows.

4 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

I believe The Chapter Four event has gifts out again this year 
Fameshed has some freebies round the tree at the landing point (free group join)
Looks like there's going to be an LL shopping event coming up i noticed the shopping sims are active again in my tracker 5 shopping sims 10 cam shopping sims are there have always  been freebies put out at all the booths

All true. $10 group fee at TCF and a HUGE variety of things. Two great hairs and some killer shoes (as well as other goodies) at FaMESHed.

Shopping event is happening again with lots of "new to the event" designers from what I can see. Mostly clothes and jewelry for gals up so far. I am  the only H and G creator that has set up. No mens items yet but it is VERY early (they let us in way before scheduled).  Gift at each booth is a requirement. Note that some folks are pretty darn tricky with that and so it is more like HUNT than a gift (historically anyway). The cam shopping (they are not billed as that but as "waiting areas" ) should help a LOT. I am very happy I am NOT on the sim with Blueberry this time LOL.  

"12 Day events" start tomorrow with eBento. Last year there were all sorts of things there. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They were in one of the lists from the start, however all of the gifts are pillows.  I stopped going after the 3rd one, but I just checked and they are all still pillows.

Have you looked at the store? All they do are pillows and rugs ;) I expect nothing else from the calendar there ...

5 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Have you looked at the store? All they do are pillows and rugs ;) I expect nothing else from the calendar there ...

I had never been in the store before the advent list came out.  All I saw was pillows in the main room with the Christmas tree, so I didn't look around any.  A gal only needs so many pillows.  B|

8 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

"12 Day events" start tomorrow with eBento. Last year there were all sorts of things there. 

This one was really good last year.  This is one of those times I am glad for my Premium perk since getting in to eBento on the first day is often tough.  Typically, I avoid events on the first few days, but last year you couldn't get past days' gifts, so I imagine it will be the same this year.  Thus, if you want the gifts from the first few days, whatever they might be, you need to be able to get in to the event.

Besides grabbing the frees under the trees at The Arcade, Epiphany and FaMESHED I'll barely bother collecting any more guff this month, unless I actually see beforehand via some blog what it is I'll be getting. Plus, I can't be bothered to go to various venues on a daily basis just to discover it's yet something else for the trash. 

I still haven't opened stuff from SLB15 and there's a mountain of hunt, event and various other gifts and freebies accumulated since then to get through.

Not easy staying on top of all the free stuff. Damn you, Maitreya! xD 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1940 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.