Drop box animations don't work in Firestorm

Toolinator

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello ,

In the LL viewer when I left click on the script drop box it runs the scripts and the menu pop up comes up to play the loaded single and double animations (combobox) and in Firestorm left clicking does nothing. I am standing in the same location in both viewers and am on my own SIM with scripting allowed.  The scripts were installed while using the LL viewer. Any help would be greatly appreciated , thank you

I think folks are slow to respond to this question because it's not clear what's being tried. For starters, I'm not sure what "the script drop box" is, whether it's an in-world object (possibly an attached HUD), or part of the viewer UI (which wouldn't be scripted but might differ between Firestorm and the Linden viewer).

So... assuming it really is a scripted in-world object of some sort, I wonder: does Firestorm behave normally for you with other scripted objects? It's possible you've accidentally muted this particular object in Firestorm, I guess, but... yeah, that seems unlikely. Maybe, if you're still having this problem, post a screenshot of what you're looking at and explain a little more what you're trying to do?

• Like 1

make sure the script is actually set to running. if its a script you created or copy pasted into the contents tab. make sure the little box at the bottom is green and not red/yellow.

and do you mean a script in an object or in the firestorm ao? or another ao that you are using? you might ahve to turn on the ao, for its not on by default when you switch viewers. you have to enable it for the veiwer its being used in.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.