Can this be done?

lizzie79uk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've tried to make my avatar as like me as possible!.....yes I know I'm strange!....but I have a problem....I have bottom cellulite and breast veins on my tattoo layer, stretchmarks on my underwear layer and body moles on my clothing layer!. 

is there any way to combine all those on the tattoo layer?, And does anyone know of a hernia scar for a maitreya lara?....thanks and sorry for having to ask

Did  you  create the layers yourself? If you have the original  textures  you should be able to combine  them into a single texture with Photo shop or Gimp,   then apply the single new texture to a single  layer. 

Aside from getting the original PSD files from each of the creators of each applier, with permission from all of them to fuse them together? Not really lol

At least, nothing technically legal. There are ways to get at the texture files, but I won't mention them. That said, I don't think anyone would really blame you much if you've got THAT much going on as far as layers go lol

Better safe than sorry. You COULD commission a texture like that though! You'd just have to find someone willing to do that. 😁

LL has promised us BoM this year, and since it's December 1 today, they better hurry.

It will solve all your problems, because if it is the designer I think it is, you have tattoo layers too, not just appliers. With BoM, you wear the tattoo layers and all is baked to show on yur mesh avatar, baked so you don't have to use the layers.

I'm waiting for BoM this whole year, since I heard of it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.