What does this mean?

Donna Underall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is a long standing theory called the Mandalla Effect that suggests history is often altered. Events that are in our mass consciousness, and we accept as truth, suddenly change or never happened.

The mass memory is proven wrong.

For example, President Kennedy's car had 6 passengers that fateful day, not 4.

1 hour ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I need to start picking my spots better. All the good stuff seems to happen when I'm away doing something; all I get is threads like this from after the fact or an enigmatic mention in the Derail thread :-(.

Idea: start searching for IBTL every few days. There’s a chance those threads will get locked or deleted.

1 hour ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I need to start picking my spots better. All the good stuff seems to happen when I'm away doing something; all I get is threads like this from after the fact or an enigmatic mention in the Derail thread :-(.

I sometimes tend to catch things just before bed that then blow up while I'm sleeping or very early in the US morning.  So then I try to return to whatever thread after I get to work (though sometimes later in the day) and find many, many pages have gone by and the thread is now locked and I cannot reply to any of it.

Or sometimes, like today, I come back to a thread and find lots of obviously missing posts and have to try and make sense of the remaining stuff.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Can I have your stuff?    Just going to say it because ONE DAY I WILL BE FIRST

hihihi

I gave Love my shopping trolley, so all I have left are a few kitten toys and a photo of Patch.

I think I will send Ethan the photo of patch, but you may have the kitten toys.

179131644_cattoy.jpg.c9aa32dd4e8db4ce9e8c3a34d73ad961.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

It really wasn't all that exciting.  A resident was being trolled on the forums so she wrote something to the troll which resulted in her getting banned from SL for 3 days.  Then the resident created a new thread to complain about being banned and she kept saying she was going to leave SL for good but wanted someone to be kind to her before she left.  She was warned that the moderators would probably close the thread because she complained about being banned and that's what happened.  Then she created yet another thread and began pleading with people to just be kind to her because she was leaving SL after 7 years.  She did more whining than actually saying goodbye and if someone wrote something she didn't like then they were just not being nice to her and she WANTED PEOPLE TO BE NICE dammit.  That's it in a nutshell. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

i was in the original thread that kicked it all off.  I mentioned about the ToS regarding the advertising sign on the parcel as pictured, which is trolling apparently. Then it all went downhill from there

i also liked when the person who had also complained about the service provided, did come back and apologise to the OP for complaining. Not sure if liking an apology from anyone is also trolling. Don't see how tho 

13 minutes ago, ellestones said:

i was in the original thread that kicked it all off.  I mentioned about the ToS regarding the advertising sign on the parcel as pictured, which is trolling apparently. Then it all went downhill from there

i also liked when the person who had also complained about the service provided, did come back and apologise to the OP for complaining. Not sure if liking an apology from anyone is also trolling. Don't see how tho 

I read that thread, and not gonna lie it was an amusing read, for the most part, lol Half the time I was sitting there wondering "This has to be some sort of troll, she got this hurt over a 3-day ban???"

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.