glued on clothing :(

kendall420

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

the back dress won't come off. there is no detatch option and when i go to previous outfits it just stays on her instead of removing itself. i messaged the seller for help, but no such luck since.

what do i do? google doesn't seem to have much info on this problem, at least not for what i've been searching.

the dress doesn't even show up in the worn category either as you can see in the picture below.

Snapshot_007.png

14 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, kendall420 said:

the back dress won't come off. there is no detatch option and when i go to previous outfits it just stays on her instead of removing itself. i messaged the seller for help, but no such luck since.

what do i do? google doesn't seem to have much info on this problem, at least not for what i've been searching.

the dress doesn't even show up in the worn category either as you can see in the picture below.

Snapshot_007.png

I can't tell is it an attached dress or is it an applier.  If its an applier you can clear that in your Maitreya hud.  If its an attached item could you have locked it in place with RLV if you use outfits in #RLV folder?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I can't tell is it an attached dress or is it an applier.  If its an applier you can clear that in your Maitreya hud.  If its an attached item could you have locked it in place with RLV if you use outfits in #RLV folder?

it's a attached dress i believe.. but i'm not completely sure. how would i clear it in the maitreya hud? and idk what rlv is... :/ i tried to rebake but i don't see a rebake option.

1 minute ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

It's hard to say from the image but is the dress actually an attachment or is it just a texture you applied to the Maitreya body with an applier?

Under the Layers tab of the Maitreya HUD, turn off the applier layers & see if the dress disappears.

how do i do that?

3 minutes ago, kendall420 said:

it's a attached dress i believe.. but i'm not completely sure. how would i clear it in the maitreya hud? and idk what rlv is... :/ i tried to rebake but i don't see a rebake option.

As Whirly said, open the maitreye hud and go to the layers tab and clear any of those that are active.  You are wearing an RLV collar according to your pricture

Edited by Cindy Evanier
typo

9 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

As Whirly said, open the maitreye hud and go to the layers tab and clear any of those that are active.  You are wearing an RLV collar according to your pricture

i went to the maitreya store in world and clicked on the redilivery terminal and i'm trying that to get the hud back. idk how long that takes though.

sorry i'm so confused. but thank you for all your help, both of you.

5 minutes ago, kendall420 said:

it's not showing a maitreya hud

You need to WEAR/ADD the Maitreya hud that came with your Maitreya Body. It will appear on your screen.  Click on it to make sure it opens.  Go to the 2nd tab along - LAYERS and see if any of the layers are activated

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

You need to WEAR/ADD the Maitreya hud that came with your Maitreya Body. It will appear on your screen.  Click on it to make sure it opens.  Go to the 2nd tab along - LAYERS and see if any of the layers are activated

OMG THANK YOU. i finally understood and figured it out.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, kendall420 said:

okay, so today i'm having an issue of my tattoos not going on... :/

i've tried playing with the layers but i'm not sure if that's what i even need to be doing in the first place.

Are they omega tattoos?  You might need the omega relay.  It should say in the packaging that came when you bought the tattoos.  

This video gives information on applying tattoos to a Maitreya body.  I linked it yesterday.  Did you watch it?  Google is your friend.  There are loads of Maitreya tutorials out there

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Are they omega tattoos?  You might need the omega relay.  It should say in the packaging that came when you bought the tattoos.  

This video gives information on applying tattoos to a Maitreya body

that tattoos came with options of mlara and then the other bodies, including omega. i was wear them with the same body just fine earlier and then the started not wanting to be worn.

2 minutes ago, kendall420 said:

that tattoos came with options of mlara and then the other bodies, including omega. i was wear them with the same body just fine earlier and then the started not wanting to be worn.

make sure you use the one for lara, make sure the layers activate on the hud for the tattoos when you apply  ie the body shapes on the hud will be white if there are active

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.