kendall420

looking for a one room house/apartment to rent/buy

i looked in the real estate section of the mp but there aren't a lot of options, at least if there are i'm not seraching the right things.

with a nice amount of prims.

any help or suggestions?

Edited by kendall420

See if you can track down 60$L rentals - they do skydomes with multi change scenes, all fully furnished.

3 minutes ago, rasterscan said:

See if you can track down 60$L rentals - they do skydomes with multi change scenes, all fully furnished.

in the mp or is it a seller? i feel so blonde right now hah.

also, i should have mentioned it doesn't need to come furnished.
but i would like one that will let me control the music that plays.

• Like 1

i would like one that will let me control the music that plays.

ah ok. I recomends dreamseeker estates. They have a website you can click the columns sort by price, tier, size, whatever. S'really good and you get full rights for audio and even terraforming. Google 'em - I might get in trouble if I give a link.

1 minute ago, rasterscan said:

i would like one that will let me control the music that plays.

ah ok. I recomends dreamseeker estates. They have a website you can click the columns sort by price, tier, size, whatever. S'really good and you get full rights for audio and even terraforming. Google 'em - I might get in trouble if I give a link.

thank you!

• Like 1

I used to rent a very nice little cottage on the water on the mainland for 50L, My landlord was Evan Stone, he still has them, I do not know if any are available, but they are worth checking out.

Also, in the "Land" section of the forum, take a look through the "Regions for rent..." or "Parcels for rent..."  sub-sections.  That will give you some additional information about what might be out there for rent, and will also provide names of rental places that you can check out.  

• Like 1