Second Life November Web Deploys

Alexa Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

Seasons Greetings!  The Second Life Web Team has been busy working on our Naughty and Nice lists across a number of different projects.  We aim to keep the stockings coal free and bring you festive treats!

Thanks to the Jiras you file, we hear what’s bugging you and what features you’d like.  Please take a look and, as always, let us know what you think. We look forward to your comments and bug reports in Jira

Here’s a quick breakdown of some recent fixes and a new feature we’ve deployed.

• Self-service Redelivery for copy items! 

(My Marketplace -> My Account -> Order History)

• No copy items redelivery process makes it more clear to the merchant that it’s a no-copy item: 

No-copy items will have a little "NO" icon (circle with a line through it) next to the redelivery link, with a click-to-popup message explaining what it means. No-copy items can still be redelivered, but this just makes it more clear. (This is on both the Reports -> Orders page and Orders -> Transaction History -> View Order page.)

• Centralized distribution page! 

(My Marketplace -> Merchant Home -> Reports) 
There is now a link for "Revenue Distributions" which displays product/collaborator/percentage for each distribution set up by that merchant

• Transaction History Search now allows partial matching on order number and customer name. (My Marketplace -> Merchant Home -> Transaction History )
  • Synching with other settings including email, preferred maturity (only if not set in MP), dob, and mesh upload status
  • Favorite stores: wishlist sorting by store name was borked and is now unborked
  • If you purchase something that’s on your wishlist, we’ll clear it. 
  • Distribution emails were inaccurately reporting distribution %.  Stop lying, distribution emails!
  • We no longer reset filters when searching in a sub-category.  That was annoying!
  • A store that is no longer available will give a more precise error message “We're sorry, but this store is no longer available." instead of the “So sorry to keep you waiting...” message. 
  • Flagged/blocked email for products should now list both reason header and description (instead of just header). 
  • CSV exports will no longer be malformed due to quotation marks
  • Items in Listed/Unlisted view weren’t always properly displayed on Manage listings page.  They are now. 

(Merchant Home -> Manage Listings.  Click on the very last page of results, and then click on listed or unlisted, and it should return you to the first page of results.)

• Background work to make sure name changes work correctly with MP

• Like 7
  • Thanks 14

• 6 months later...

We're sorry, but this store is no longer available.
For many years, I made purchases in various stores on the marketplace. Some stores were banned without a reason. I started looking for a store where I bought clothes for many years. But today I found out that the store was banned.

Also I want to report a problem with people flagging products.

I buy things from official sources, however, some users who did not buy this product manage to flag it. I personally don't use copybot items and I try to avoid a illegitimate sale.

We need the function of complaining about UNFAIR user's flags. I agree that some users are really cheating on customers by selling empty boxes or stolen content. But I think it is unfair that many complaints come to content that is legal sale or resale.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.