why cant I post events to the website? btw i intend to respond to my "answers" last time i asked.

Athena Kanya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This is another version of a question i asked about posting events.  this post includes responses to my "answers"; the issue is still not resolved.

Anyway, why can't i post events to the website?  i know the location is mature and that i have permission to access mature and adult areas/information.  I only get g rated locations in the drop down menu..  The manager swears I have permission as a host.  i sometimes have trouble in that location, with things like managing  the event board and posting notices.  Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't.  But I've consistantly been having problems popsting events.  i have been able to do it before, but not in the last few weeks.

Also, does it matter if im loggeed into a viewer and which viewer i use?

11 answers to this question

Athena- I have had exactly the same problem since LL changed the rules, and I have posted the same question on this forum and have so far received no explanation. The new rules state that the sim has to be listed in search (which costs 30L) and checked as a Hangout, and the group that it is set to must also have a role that can 'Allow hosting of Events' - all of which I have done. I own the parcel and the group, the sim is moderate not adult, and the whole sim has recently had a restart since I put in all these changes. I am quite sure this is a problem to do with LL but it appears to be impossible to ask LL anything about it. All I can suggest is keep posting this as a problem in forums and eventually LL might wake up to the fact that they have a problem here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.