Sign in to follow this  
Athena Kanya

why cant I post events to the website? btw i intend to respond to my "answers" last time i asked.

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello Athena. According the new rules did you activate the option "Allow event hosting on group land"? Did you create the new role which is necessary called "Event Hosts" ?

Have a look at the following link. Maybe it will help you.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowled​ge-Base/Inworld-events/ta-p/841291#group_events

You don't need to be logged into the viewer to post events.

Is the parcel set to show in search and has a landing point set? Can anyone else post events?

Athena- I have had exactly the same problem since LL changed the rules, and I have posted the same question on this forum and have so far received no explanation. The new rules state that the sim has to be listed in search (which costs 30L) and checked as a Hangout, and the group that it is set to must also have a role that can 'Allow hosting of Events' - all of which I have done. I own the parcel and the group, the sim is moderate not adult, and the whole sim has recently had a restart since I put in all these changes. I am quite sure this is a problem to do with LL but it appears to be impossible to ask LL anything about it. All I can suggest is keep posting this as a problem in forums and eventually LL might wake up to the fact that they have a problem here.