Sign in to follow this  
FollyToBeWise

Furniture Recommendations

I never know how to start forum posts - I hope it's not rude to jump straight to the point.¬†ūü§ě

My friend and I are looking to furniture our house and we are looking for low prim, high quality furniture with good animations that doesn't use poseballs. We are looking for beds, bathrooms and kitchen with adult animations, preferably ones that are LGBTQ+ friendly because we are both bisexual. We would like beds that have at least some BDSM animations, as we are both in the life-style, and also recommendations for dungeon furniture stores that offer things that fit our descriptions.

If anyone has any recommendations for stores we should check out, please leave them below - I would greatly appreciate that.

19 minutes ago, FollyToBeWise said:

My friend and I are looking to furniture our house and we are looking for low prim, high quality furniture

Limits it pretty much to some box designs. Fancy stuff eats up some prims.

Or non poseball stuff. That is pretty much the industry standard, most use AVSitter but there is also NPose and Zed and store specific engines like the one by React that act pretty similar. Just don't buy without testing. And always buy editable stuff, you might want to tweak it later.

My best advice is: learn some advanced editing. There are some pretty cheap sets out there which use AVSitter and contain many good animations by quality animators. If you know what you are doing you can transplant the engine into a better mesh item of your choice. Once you can seperate the mesh from the animations shopping your possibilities increase a lot.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Fionalein said:

most use AVSitter

I have also noticed when using AVsitter in our BDSM stuff, sometimes the extra scripts needed for RLV/RLVa can bump up your mesh LI more than the expected 1 or 2 LI raise.