Thanks for removing 13 pages of my products.

rasterscan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 pages at 12 items per page removed from my MP simply because they haven't sold for two years. Doesn't alter the fact time and effort went into creating them. Thanks SL you brutal swines. I said to my friend last night "what about products at 10,000$L and more - and there's plenty of them on the MP - they could easily be 2 years between sales"  The usual short sightedness and unfairness I've come to expect from our game providers. Whinge over. Thankyou and carry on. :D

• Haha 2

Rasterscan, the only items affected "should be" from Merchants who have not logged in in 5 years -> then it is only the items that have not sold in the past 2 years that are culled from their store. Since you haven't even been around for 5 years (I peeked at your rez date), you should not have been affected AT ALL.

The MP November Update references this and says to file a JIRA if you are affected by the clean up by mistake.

• Thanks 3

• Moderators

Hello rasterscan,

If you are missing Product Listings, please file a Bug Report through the Jira Issue Tracker.  

https://jira.secondlife.com

No items have been, or are, being removed from the Marketplace for any active accounts.  If you are missing listings, there is another issue that the Devs need to know about so that they can investigate. 

Thank you!

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, rasterscan said:

The usual short sightedness and unfairness I've come to expect from our game providers. 

Cant people ask for help without the rude, snide comments right off the bat, or by assuming without a shred of proof that someone is responsible for their problem? 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I thought that was only supposed to happen to people who hadn't logged in for 5 years and had something that had  not sold for 2 years

That's what it was. But all OP posts by "wronged by Linden Lab" are innocent angels whose side of the story is the one and the only side that matters. Never mind the balance of truth that the other side of said story proffers to all observers. However, the absence of the OP's mention of having "logged in" at *any time* within the last five years speaks volumes alone.

• Like 2

Well thought I'd check my store since items of mine do get delisted from time to time (not many over the years) but now I see about 20 that recently got delisted. They have a pinkish-red highlight on them and say "no version folder" before the item name.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pamela Galli said:

Cant people ask for help without the rude, snide comments right off the bat, or by assuming without a shred of proof that someone is responsible for their problem? 

In SL? No I don't think so. It's important to preserve our traditions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1969 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.