AesOppa

We out here, trying to make friends and all that *****

So as of now lately I find my self trying to make friends on SL and all that jazz but considering im an anxious person in general so its kind of hard. But I still want to do it, and maybe through this forum and I can get some compatiable friends and help others get friends as well.

Some facts about me:

I like kpop ( specifically vixx i love vixx)

Music ( I can bop to any tune)

Anime

Fashion ( korean street fashion, american street fashion, aesthetic/ alternative fashion styles)

Taking pictures and drawing

Roleplaying 

Petplay- Nekos ( my character is a neko)

Im mostly on, friday nights, saturdays, and sundays

I like making jokes, a fooling around (my jokes are *****ty, but I can still make you smile)

Im really shy at first, but if you keep hanging out with me I promise you IT GETS BETTER

And thats a little about me.........

So what about you? What are you like? What are your hobbies? What interests you the most? Do you want to be friends now?

c_u_t_E_001.jpg

c_u_t_E_012.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 7:21 PM, AesOppa said:

So what about you? What are you like? What are your hobbies? What interests you the most? Do you want to be friends now?

Hello :) I’d love to chat with you and become friends. I wrote about me in another thread and I didn’t feel like typing it all again so I’ll link it what I wrote here. Lol

Edited by Aiiyaz
fixing error
  • Like 1