Cannot upgrade my account to premium. I input my credit card info 3 pending debits.

Cydia77

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I tried to upgrade my account to premium.  I input my credit card infor several times and I am seeing 3 seperate pending charges from second life transaction upgrade, but they are saying I still have not upgraded.  Each pending transaction  in my bank shows pending for $1.00 instead of $9.99 for 1 month.  This has nothing to do with purchases of inventory.  This charge is from upgrade.  I would like to know if I will be refunded my extra fees and when will I get to be a premium member.  I have waited over the entire weekend and its Monday and still no upgrade, but pending debits in my account and more than it should be.  It says the issue has been resolved, but I am still having problems. Please help, thanks.

2 answers to this question

Hello Cydia. Depending your country, try the following numbers:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

If none of those numbers are in your Country you can email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

Really only LL can answer if you will get your extra fees when you will upgrade. For sure as a premium member you will get 300 lindens / week and 1000 lindens as a gift, 45 days after the date you upgraded.

Hi Cydia,

Firstly, any overpayments on your SL account will end up showing as a US$ balance, you can check the current status of payments and fees on your Account History, which can be found on the left side of your dashboard in the account section.

The $1.00 charge that you mentioned is an attempt at card validation & is explained on http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037 in the section about credit card failure.

Check to see if that page explains everything for you and if not, as it says, you can call the free billing number for further help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.