troubleshooting 11/26/2018

Lena2014SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Lena2014SL said:

I´m having HUGE problems to shoot my viewers, they connect but i never reach the base or any other place. Do you know if theres any issue with the grid? its been 2 hours since ive been trying! Thanks !!

Not for me.  I logged in OK and have been to a couple of music venues with no problems at all.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Try logging in to a different destination.  Choose an empty one, like Naveh.  That might help give your avatar and inventory time to load before you have to render any objects around you.

I´ve already done Garnet, but it says i cant reach destination! i dont know, never had this problem....its annoying. Thanks fr your help

Change your login location to debug1 and try logging in to that sim. That usually works for me when I cant login. SL was having SOME issues an hour or so ago. I couldn't save scripts, disconnected a few times, took unusually long for anything to attach. Maybe a grid blip?. But try logging into debug1

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, chibiusa Ling said:

Change your login location to debug1 and try logging in to that sim. That usually works for me when I cant login. SL was having SOME issues an hour or so ago. I couldn't save scripts, disconnected a few times, took unusually long for anything to attach. Maybe a grid blip?. But try logging into debug1

Thanks Chibiusa! yes ive already tried login at another location, even the recommended ones, but none of them seem to be reachable. The bar loads to a certain point and then kicks me out. 

33 minutes ago, chibiusa Ling said:

WOW Chibiusa! youre a genius, ive chosen "debug session" on preferences and im online now!!! Thanks a lot for your piece of advice!!! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.