Question

Hello,

I would like to show off the transaction history of SL in excel as visual charts.
Sadly I can't find any information about it.

I attached some samples to showcase that it realy works, but I don't have the knowledge to create it by myself.

So I hope for your expertise and support.
Thank you very much! ;)

Regards, Nikolaj. 

vlcsnap-00004.png

vlcsnap-00001.png

vlcsnap-00002.png

vlcsnap-00003.png

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, woroschilow said:

I would like to show off the transaction history of SL in excel as visual charts.
Sadly I can't find any information about it.

it's very easy to download to your local HD, the links are at the L$ transaction page ...download csv/xls/xml...

1755267696_Ltransactions.png.4529fecc1caca13e50fcf0a993109aa4.png

to create the shown examples you need to look at the guide/tips in excel itself. Think it's a bit complicated to explain that here, you migh find a step by step tutorial on youtube or MS websites.

23 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

it's very easy to download to your local HD, the links are at the L$ transaction page ...download csv/xls/xml...

1755267696_Ltransactions.png.4529fecc1caca13e50fcf0a993109aa4.png

to create the shown examples you need to look at the guide/tips in excel itself. Think it's a bit complicated to explain that here, you migh find a step by step tutorial on youtube or MS websites.

There is NO visual CHART. :/
That's why I'm asking for a tutorial how to use the files from the Website to generate the charts.

Or do I missed some functions of the SL website?

Regards

22 minutes ago, woroschilow said:

There is NO visual CHART. :/

you have to create that yourself.

22 minutes ago, woroschilow said:

That's why I'm asking for a tutorial

as advised, use the build in help in excel itself or google to find tutorials for excel. Your question isn't really SL related but how to use excel, i think there are better sources for that, and better suitable than the SL forums.

27 minutes ago, woroschilow said:

Or do I missed some functions of the SL website?

you missed nothing on the sl website, LL ony provides the raw data for this. And only for the last month, previous is not available.

15 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

as advised, use the build in help in excel itself or google to find tutorials for excel. Your question isn't really SL related but how to use excel, i think there are better sources for that, and better suitable than the SL forums.

Oh, I'm sorry, I missed that part... :P
Sounds totally reasonable.

I think that especially for newbies this kind of topic in SL Forum will be a "nice to have" thing, because it will be a time saver for every one or at least an inspiration to think about it.

15 minutes ago, woroschilow said:

Oh, I'm sorry, I missed that part... :P
Sounds totally reasonable.

I think that especially for newbies this kind of topic in SL Forum will be a "nice to have" thing, because it will be a time saver for every one or at least an inspiration to think about it.

tried to find a tutorial .. perhaps this helpfull?

• Thanks 1