CALLING ALL SUNSHINE FRIENDS & FAMILY: GLAM ROCK PARTY & COSTUME CONTEST: FRIDAY Nov. 30, 8-10pm SLT!! with DJ Calliope

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1971 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

David Bowie! Mott the Hoople! The Sweet! Alice Cooper! The New York Dolls! T. Rex! Queen! Roxy Music, and many many more, all coming your way at the Sunshine Beach Glam Party, coming up this Friday, Nov. 30. I meant to get this out sooner,

I wanted to give everyone advance notice so those of you who are interested can put a costume together; hopefully you'll still have time though! There are no rules, just be as outrageous as possible, and you will be able to enter a contest for the best costume. If costumes aren't your thing, come party with us anyway, we are costume optional (and clothing optional, for that matter). It's going to be a great set, if I may blow my own horn a bit. As always, Jas will precede me with a set of her own great music, as yet to be finalized.

We at Sunshine would love to have you all come visit and have fun with us at the Gazebo. It's always fun and the people are great (not to mention sexy)! Hope to see you there in all your glittery glory! Come see us on the 30th! Hugs and kisses all!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sinbru/235/143/21

sunshine, use this.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1971 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.