Curtisohcinamon

Looking for friends and exploration/adventure/sex buddies

Hi! I'm Linda, and I love to explore with my friends, but I would like to have some sort of formal friend for those kinds of things, maybe even a crew. If anyone wants in just message me.

me and my bf have been exploring Christmas / winter sims lately. Last night we climbed to the top of Mt Everest.

As for s e x  thats cool too. Are you bi?

Edited by Phorumities

Adventure AND sex buddies??  WHOOP!!  Feel free to shout at my in game, i love getting out to explore, especially this time of year.

1 hour ago, seanabrady said:

Adventure AND sex buddies??  WHOOP!!  Feel free to shout at my in game, i love getting out to explore, especially this time of year.

its even better when you find places to play during your explorations.

For example, Mt Everest has fully equipped camps on the way up in case you need a break. 

On 11/25/2018 at 6:49 PM, Curtisohcinamon said:

[...] and I love to explore with my friends [...]

FIFY.

Edited by Ren Toxx
  • Haha 5

On November 28, 2018 at 11:09 AM, Phorumities said:

its even better when you find places to play during your explorations.

A friend and I.came across a bench with sex animations once while exploring, and started to explore those, turned out it was a G rated sim and we got banned.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Talligurl said:

A friend and I.came across a bench with sex animations once while exploring, and started to explore those, turned out it was a G rated sim and we got banned.

Did you AR the sim owner for allowing adult content on a G rated sim in a public area? 😇 

3 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Did you AR the sim owner for allowing adult content on a G rated sim in a public area? 😇 

Nope, it was a temporary Christmas Advent sim a year or two ago so it's gone now anyway, we had wandered into it from the back, so we hadn't gone through the Christmas part, and didn't realize we had crossed a sim border.