Sign in to follow this  
Calhouno

Looking for Gay Male Roleplay Partner

I love roleplaying and emoting and think I'm fairly good at it (para emoter), but I'm really not very good at or all that interested in going to RP sims and making characters and such.  I got into it for a while, but not really anymore.  I'd love to find just a person I can have an ongoing 1:1 rp interactions with, just being ourselves, just with lots of emoting.  I'm a gay boy, very feminine bottom, submissive if it comes down to that.  Night owl who's active usually fairly late hours, so it'd help if you are the same.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Calhouno said:

I love roleplaying and emoting and think I'm fairly good at it (para emoter), but I'm really not very good at or all that interested in going to RP sims and making characters and such.  I got into it for a while, but not really anymore.  I'd love to find just a person I can have an ongoing 1:1 rp interactions with, just being ourselves, just with lots of emoting.  I'm a gay boy, very feminine bottom, submissive if it comes down to that.  Night owl who's active usually fairly late hours, so it'd help if you are the same.

what kind of RP? Gor? medieval? SF? Steampunk?... and so on...