Best VIP groups for gifts

angelikiinha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry if it's already asked.

As a poor third-world citizen :), I'm always searching for stores with good gifts and offers. 1 Linden 1 Hour is a great channel. But some stores offers better products as gifts only to VIP members. MUCH BETTER.

What are some of the best VIP groups to access high-quality gifts and offers?

Two that I remember now:

Scandalize,you can pretty much get a full wardrobe from their gift wall..

plus there is another store in the same sim called Safari ,I believe it is.. They have a pretty big wall also of stuff..

I'm pretty sure you have to pay to get in their groups..but those are pretty big walls that are always growing..

I'm not sure what they cost to get in the group since it's been awhile..But if you are looking for gift walls,it's worth it to give a glance..

• Like 2

COCO's group is free join and there's a whole wall of freebies including stuff for system AV's which will work with mesh bodies
When the anniversary rounds of Fameshed & Cosmopolitan roll around their groups are worth the free join almost all the booths offer a freebie and there are regular group gifts available

• Like 1

MOoH! is probably one of the best 'bang for buck' groups - it costs L$100 to join but every month you get an outfit of some sort and a L$150 gift card and can join in a monthly raffle for a L$500 gift card (I won that one my first month in the group).  There are quite a few items in the store that cost less than the L$150.

Scandalize does have a huge wall of gifts and they do lots of in-store hunts where you can nab many items for L$1 each -- group cost is L$100.

No.Match costs L$50, but they have lots and lots and lots of old hair gifts still available and you get a new one every month or so, sometimes more frequently.

Baby Monkey's group fee is only L$20 and she has cute items - lots of her previous group gifts are still available.

Belle Epoque has super cute items and the group join is only L$10.

Ellnique Designs is free to join and puts out a group gift (or two) every month and has many of them still available in the store.

Virtual Diva is free to join and there are lots of past group gifts still out.

I.M. Collection is currently L$75 to join - lots of group gifts still available on the wall.

Womenstuff costs L$50 to join, but at their main location there is a huge wall full of gifts.

Also, join TeleportHub.com group -- L$10 - lots of stores give a gift for that group -- lots of notices in this group, so you might want to turn those off and just check it periodically.  

Additionally, a variety of stores will also give decent gifts to many of the 'freebie' groups like 'Fabulously Free in SL', 'Third life [ Frees, Gifts, & Hunts]', 'SL frees &b offers', 'Inside your inventory', and such.  Since almost all of those groups are free, I simply join them when I find a gift that I want and then immediately leave the group.  If you stay in any of those groups, again there are lots of notices so you might want to turn notices off.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I should write up another blogpost about the best non-free store groups to join. A few off the top of my head are Scandalize, Legendaire (join the V.I.P. Group, not the old one), Akeruka (they have been giving out male and female Bento mesh heads as free group gifts every six months or so), and Altamura (to take advantage of special deals they offer to group members throughout the year).

By the way, I watch for periods when you can join the store VIP groups for free. This Black Friday weekend only, you can join REIGN, Love Hair & Apparel, and Pink Cream Pink all for free! All three have lots of group gifts. 

• Like 2

Thank you all very much, I'll check all the places LOL. Some of them I already know, but a lot are new to me. 

Oh, and if there was a tracker (group maybe?) about VIP groups that go free for periods, it would be a treasure ♥ 

Edit: I forgot to say MODA, with 4 lucky chair for non-VIPs, got some nice shoes there. And a pretty big wall for VIPs - kind of expensive to join (350 or 500, I guess, I'll check later), but you get a gift card and very good items as gifts.

Edited by angelikiinha
  • Thanks 1

Candy Kitten: the VIP group costs 400L$ to join however get 300L$ gift card every month exclusive for the VIP members, MM board for VIPs, plus regular group gifts and two lucky letter boards in store for VIPs though don't see many lucky chairs as once did.

Edited by MrsSeren
correcting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2018 at 10:44 PM, Vanity Fair said:

By the way, I watch for periods when you can join the store VIP groups for free. This Black Friday weekend only, you can join REIGN, Love Hair & Apparel, and Pink Cream Pink all for free! All three have lots of group gifts. 

Sadly I came late to the party for REIGN and Pink Cream Pie, but just confirming that LOVE stills open for free. Just entered, so if anyone is around, run!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 6:42 PM, angelikiinha said:

Edit: I forgot to say MODA, with 4 lucky chair for non-VIPs, got some nice shoes there. And a pretty big wall for VIPs - kind of expensive to join (350 or 500, I guess, I'll check later), but you get a gift card and very good items as gifts.

When you want to buy items from MODA, and never have been in their group before, join their group instead. The group costs 500, like all of their items, but the gifts on the wall also include L$1500 in giftcards, so for the price of 1 item, you can now buy 3 items. If you do this when there is a 50% off sale (which I did) you'll get 6 items out of the giftcards!

Edited by lavalois
typo
  • Like 2

On 11/26/2018 at 12:46 AM, Vanity Fair said:

Oh, and somebody already mentioned Truth. It's worth joining because they give away an amazing hairstyle fatpack to their members every month. 

Does the free hair just get sent through or do I have to go get?

I joined the group a while ago......

25 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Does the free hair just get sent through or do I have to go get?

I joined the group a while ago......

It is sent out in group notices and those stay around for 2 weeks, but the gift is also in the store.  Truth always sends a notice out a few days before the new gift comes out to remind you to get the old one if you haven't yet.

I simply turned on 'auto-accept' for all inventory offers, so I typically never miss group inventory offers

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.