My shape has gone

Moora McMillan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! It's been a few days now; I went online to see myself standing  7 ' 3" tall.  This appearance sent me into shock. My original numbers have the same result. I tried editing the shape and I managed to lower myself. My issue is with the Updated Lelutka head. It looks awful not at all like "me" I can"t get the head redelivered. What has happened? I'm pretty desperate. Ty in advance for your answers

You can always wear the earlier version of the head if it’s that much of an issue.

The update for lelutka looks a noticably different from the older versions. So much so that some creators redid skins for it.

As for your shape, do a female avatar test. Then put all of your old stuff back on a piece at a time and see if that gets you back to normal.

4 hours ago, Moora McMillan said:

Hello! It's been a few days now; I went online to see myself standing  7 ' 3" tall.  This appearance sent me into shock. My original numbers have the same result. I tried editing the shape and I managed to lower myself. My issue is with the Updated Lelutka head. It looks awful not at all like "me" I can"t get the head redelivered. What has happened? I'm pretty desperate. Ty in advance for your answers

Hearin' ya, sister. So glad you mentioned it.

I do find the changes kind of appallingly 'yuck' and tricky to edit; not saying it can't be done, but after what seems like entire nights of working on my LeLutka heads, none of them even come remotely close to the same look I once had, so I'm just trying to make the best of what we've been handed - mainly because I've already spent an unhealthy amount of L$'s on them not to.

However, I did read somewhere that they wouldn't be able to look exactly the same and that's fair enough - I just wasn't expecting quite such an end result.

Maybe it's just my overly-critical eye, but I'm seeing an elephant in the room; enormous, blocky heads sitting on ridiculously pointy chins, which can't be edited at all (the actual chin shapes themselves, I mean - yes, we can increase or decrease the chin depth, but you can't get rid of that obnoxious 'witch's hat' point on them).

Then there's the clownishly cartoon eyes. Far too wide from end to end, practically spread across the entire face. Sure, we can alter the space between the eyes, the outer eye corner, the upper eyelid fold and the eye bags, but there's nothing that gives us control over actually resizing/reshaping the eyes horizontally. If there ever was such an option, it's long since vanished into antiquity.

I guess when you try to stuff too many bones into a formerly tiny space, the end result is going to be a bit Frankenstein-ish.

Not willing to give up just yet. I'll either get the heads looking at least half way decent, or die trying.

But yes, I'm hearin' ya loud and clear!

Just stumbled over this thread and I'm glad to see its not my brain playing tricks on me, that the LeLutka update looks vastly different from the original version. Which is sad, because I brought that head because it had this slightly round, youngish look to it, that just vanished with the update. And yes, the eyebrows changed completely. I had even trouble applying my skin (which inlcudes different color options for brows) to it, because their layer sytsem sort of chanced.

Luckily I had my original head still in my inventory... and switched back, after trying to get over all the visible changes. The extended features are nice and all, but they do not replace me looking the way I wanted to look, when buying the head.

Have you deleted your original head? Check your bin folder, if you can still recover it. If not, try contacting the creator.

Ok I am not going crazy then (well I am but that's a different story).  I was staring at my alt, who has the May head, after updating her (for the second time in 2 days) thinking something's not right here. Around the eyes is completely different.  Wider and rounder.  Then I updated my main with the Simone head and she still looks the same apart from it took me ages to clear a white shiny mask from around her eyes.  It was late and I was tired so maybe when I log in now I will see something different.

On 11/23/2018 at 7:43 PM, janetosilio said:

You can always wear the earlier version of the head if it’s that much of an issue.

The update for lelutka looks a noticably different from the older versions. So much so that some creators redid skins for it.

As for your shape, do a female avatar test. Then put all of your old stuff back on a piece at a time and see if that gets you back to normal.

Hi thank you. I was told by a friend to try this out. I'll have to add the Lelutka 3.3. and see how it goes :)

On 11/24/2018 at 1:26 AM, AnyaJurelle said:

Hearin' ya, sister. So glad you mentioned it.

I do find the changes kind of appallingly 'yuck' and tricky to edit; not saying it can't be done, but after what seems like entire nights of working on my LeLutka heads, none of them even come remotely close to the same look I once had, so I'm just trying to make the best of what we've been handed - mainly because I've already spent an unhealthy amount of L$'s on them not to.

However, I did read somewhere that they wouldn't be able to look exactly the same and that's fair enough - I just wasn't expecting quite such an end result.

Maybe it's just my overly-critical eye, but I'm seeing an elephant in the room; enormous, blocky heads sitting on ridiculously pointy chins, which can't be edited at all (the actual chin shapes themselves, I mean - yes, we can increase or decrease the chin depth, but you can't get rid of that obnoxious 'witch's hat' point on them).

Then there's the clownishly cartoon eyes. Far too wide from end to end, practically spread across the entire face. Sure, we can alter the space between the eyes, the outer eye corner, the upper eyelid fold and the eye bags, but there's nothing that gives us control over actually resizing/reshaping the eyes horizontally. If there ever was such an option, it's long since vanished into antiquity.

I guess when you try to stuff too many bones into a formerly tiny space, the end result is going to be a bit Frankenstein-ish.

Not willing to give up just yet. I'll either get the heads looking at least half way decent, or die trying.

But yes, I'm hearin' ya loud and clear!

Hi well I had to buy an "Izzie" shape for 199 lindens and  for now It goes with my Lelutka head "May" for now it"ll do I'll wear only a couple of outfits until I' decide to have my shape custom made for the new version of lelutka I thank you for your solidarity  hugs xx

On 11/24/2018 at 10:15 AM, Cindy Evanier said:

Ok I am not going crazy then (well I am but that's a different story).  I was staring at my alt, who has the May head, after updating her (for the second time in 2 days) thinking something's not right here. Around the eyes is completely different.  Wider and rounder.  Then I updated my main with the Simone head and she still looks the same apart from it took me ages to clear a white shiny mask from around her eyes.  It was late and I was tired so maybe when I log in now I will see something different.

Hi I wasn't crazy either But I bought an "Izzie" shape for "may" and it'll do for now I complained to the designer: she replied saying customers wanted a more realistic head this is what we have and I'll keep it nonetheless  :( thank you hugs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.