Riviera Island has land available at bargain prices

Venetia Cazalet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Riviera Island is a lovely peaceful sim which has a central lake with a gazebo for anyone to use. I have owned Riviera Island since May 2013. It is my only sim and is nearly always full with long term residents.

I will never raise my prices to account for the extra prims from LL a few years ago as these prims were a gift for us all.

We currently have 3 very nice  parcels of land available. Here are the details:-

Sunset Corner 14 This is a medium sized half corner

600L$ weekly - 622 prims/LI plus 208 FREE!! Size 2720 m²

Sunset 10a and 11 (sea view), this is a very big parcel of land

1365L$ weekly - 1361 prims/LI plus 680 FREE!!  Size 6688m²

South 9 LV (Lake View) This is one of our smaller parcels of land it is in a very nice position

235L$ weekly - 234 prims/LI plus 78 FREE!! Size1024m²

To view these available parcels come to the Information and Sales area and you will see the advertising boards on the wall, click the one for the parcel you want to look at and you will receive a notecard and LM's to the parcel, and one back to the information area and one to the rental meters which are behind the wall that these advertising boards are on.

This is the slurl to the Information and Sales area. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Riviera Island/177/205/21/

The main rules in the covenant are:

*No Ban Lines - security devices and setting privacy are ok

*No refunds

*Please try not to make water too deep or right next to your parcel boundary as it can cause problems for yourself, your neighbours and me when it needs lifting back to sand

*If you are going to build in the sky please do it high enough so it cannot be seen from the ground, this is above 800m approximately

Thank you:)

This is our permanent Special Offer

321040001_RIVIERAISLANDpermenantSpecialOffer.jpg.103d64505480abef039150615457ed23.jpg

Please contact me (Venetia Cazalet) by IM in world or by email at venetiacazalet@gmail.com if you have any questions and I will reply as soon as I can.

** Sunset corner 14 is now rented **

If Sunset 10a & 11 is not rented this weekend I will be splitting it into 2 parcels. If you want a superb large piece of land for Christmas this is the one for you, don't miss it! Send me an IM if you are interested I love doing special deals for prospective tenants!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.