GreatDaze

Removable food script

I would like to acquire a script that would enable an avatar to get a slice/piece of a linked food item and then wear and eat it. For example, I have a lasagna pan with 6 linked pieces of lasagna, and I would like to have one piece roved as the pan is touched by the avatar and then have a plate with the one piece in that avatar's inventor for them to add and eat. I would like to purchase it or have it created by a scripter. Please advise.

Search in Marketplace or post in the Wanted forum. If you want to commission a custom script, post in the InWorld Employment forum.

My friend makes that stuff:

19 hours ago, GreatDaze said:

I would like to acquire a script that would enable an avatar to get a slice/piece of a linked food item and then wear and eat it. For example, I have a lasagna pan with 6 linked pieces of lasagna, and I would like to have one piece roved as the pan is touched by the avatar and then have a plate with the one piece in that avatar's inventor for them to add and eat. I would like to purchase it or have it created by a scripter. Please advise.

My friend makes that stuff:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/192636/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=xeolife

If I recall, he said you can buy the sripts and make your own, too.

Edited by Alyona Su

You are unlikely to find off-the-shelf scripts that match your creations.  Projects like that usually require custom scripting.  Post in the InWorld Employment forum to attract the attention of a scripter who may be interested in doing the work.

4 hours ago, GreatDaze said:

Thank you, I am aware of your friend's creations' however I am looking for scripts for my own creations.

Yes, I'm aware. I pointed to him because he can help you find the scripts to that HUD, but also he has created a script that does what you are describing. I don't know that he would sell it, but you'll never know unless you ask, right? :)

Edit to clarify: He calls it the "Grabber" system. I think there's a demo - so grab it then "Grab it" LOL

Edited by Alyona Su